• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dodge lifts

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
I would like to do more down the road.

In the last few weeks I bought the Smarty SR(had the JR), Airdog and 07 turbo.

I need to do the Goerend converter next, probably with a billet flexplate. Might pick up a CFM manifold too.

Farther down the road, F1 diesel injectors (probably 90hp), stack an MP8, Garrett turbo with 2nd gen manifold, full tranny with billet input and that is probably all I would ever need. Who knows though, maybe some twins and headstuds!

What do you think of the flex a lite fan? Any better mileage? Tow heavy with it? Any problems?

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
this is a 2 in front and rear, with pro comp shocks, one pic is with 35" tires, and 1 pic is with 33" with 20 " rims [summer]. ps with the stock rim or stock offset you do not need any lift to run 35" tires, have done it for years.

Last edited:
I would like to do more down the road.

In the last few weeks I bought the Smarty SR(had the JR), Airdog and 07 turbo.

I need to do the Goerend converter next, probably with a billet flexplate. Might pick up a CFM manifold too.

Farther down the road, F1 diesel injectors (probably 90hp), stack an MP8, Garrett turbo with 2nd gen manifold, full tranny with billet input and that is probably all I would ever need. Who knows though, maybe some twins and headstuds!

What do you think of the flex a lite fan? Any better mileage? Tow heavy with it? Any problems?

My water temps went way down, I even had my EGT's go down, my intercooler also benifieted. I saw about a 1 mile increase in town and 3 on the highway (more than they claimed:rolleyes:), definatley worth the $600!!! I was thinking along the lines of an ATS tranny for me, and some air lockers. I got stuck last year, darn open diffs. Tree Ghost has twins on his 98 that he sled pulls with he told me he got 800 hp out of it. His 99 is also manly.

Last edited:

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I ordered a 6" fabtech for my 07 1/2 ton doge 11 weeks ago. Backordered across the country. I've had my new rims and tires sitting in my garage since december so i'm getting tired of looking at them

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
i run a kore chase kit on my 07 . its a great kit and makes the truck ride like a car down rough back country roads . the only problem with ALL the kore kits is that they are made for the ride and thats it . any thing over 700 pounds in the box and it squats really bad , nothing airbags couldnt fix though :D

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
i run a kore chase kit on my 07 . its a great kit and makes the truck ride like a car down rough back country roads . the only problem with ALL the kore kits is that they are made for the ride and thats it . any thing over 700 pounds in the box and it squats really bad , nothing airbags couldnt fix though :D

why is that? I was thinking of getting the kore HP kit. I haul a big truck camper (with airbags) which is why i haven't ordered on yet

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
I am going to have disagree with suspension sagging

I have the KORE Chase series with the Fox Remote Reservoirs all the way around. Mine has is basically the HP kit up front with a mini leaf back for the back.

I can put a sled in the back and tow a trailer and don't notice any sag. And my truck is a 2500 with no overloads.

The ride is great on mine. I wouldn't say its soft riding, but its firm and smooth. Works great on rough roads.

I think Airbags are a great idea especially with a camper. I've heard good things about the Carli long travel air bags.

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada
I ordered a 6" fabtech for my 07 1/2 ton doge 11 weeks ago. Backordered across the country. I've had my new rims and tires sitting in my garage since december so i'm getting tired of looking at them

You may be waiting for a while...To the best of my knowledge - Fabtech just filed for Bankruptcy:(

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
finally got my lift

DSCN5099.jpg

DSCN5097.jpg

L
Jan 10, 2009
Lewistown, MT
Spirson or KORE all the way!

The thing with these lifts is that they are for the ride and not the height. They will give you almost double the travel of a similar sized system. You look at a 6 inch fabtech or procomp and you get LIFT with minimal suspension travel, you order a Spirson or KORE and you get close to 9 inches of travel with the same look. As far as the loading of the truck, airbags would be needed if you plan on doing more than just a sled or two. For what the trucks are built for from the factory, anything less than a ton is no problem unless you have the Spirson and KORE, then they really get baggy.

You are talking about injectors. Turns out that I have a set of Industrial Injection 10 hole injectors. They are being flow tested this week hopefully. Let me know I can make you a pretty good deal!

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I know. None of the 1/2 tons come with them. I need to get aset though cause I can't see anything with my deck on there

S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
curious what kind offsets u guys are running for ur wheels?

I bought some wheels with a negative 38 offset, anyone know if a 33 can be used without a lift, just a level kit? :confused:

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
17x9 motometal 951 with 4.53 bs and 305 65 17 procomp extreme AT's = No Rubbing, No Leveling Kit

same wheels with 305 70 17 Nittos WITH leveling kit = some rubbing

06 dodge QC Diesel Shortbed 2500

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
i have stock rims 35x12.5x17 cooper stt on my stock wheels no level rub a bit with 2inch level no rub but i have a 1ton mega.
IMG_1879.jpg

Premium Features