• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do axys rails fit matryx?

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Unless one is a Khaos and one is not, the profile should be the same. Length is another matter; can be some difficulties there depending on track... 3" pitch sleds are actually a 162, 2.86 are 163, and then there are the newer 165 tracks and I am sure they are again a different length rail. Unless you are swapping khaos / non-khaos you should be good as far as not needing antstab. Best indicator is to lay them side by side see how mounts line up and profile lines up... that is when I discovered Pro-ride and Axys 163 were the same, when I did that...

law.74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 16, 2017
My understanding is matryx uses same rail profile for both Khaos and pro.
what is the difference? Is it some compromise of the two?

I’ve asked iceage twice online and get crickets. Perhaps I’ll call.

off trail mike

Lifetime Membership
May 31, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
My understanding is matryx uses same rail profile for both Khaos and pro.
what is the difference? Is it some compromise of the two?

I’ve asked iceage twice online and get crickets. Perhaps I’ll call.
Yes....but no....lol:

For the 2024 MY, the rail profiles for Khaos and Pro are the same. Before that, they were different.

So, for the PRO RMK, the axys and matryx platforms used the same rail profiles (equal length to equal length) for MY<2024.

Same logic above for the Khaos RMK

Prior to 2024, the Khaos and Pro rails ARE NOT interchangeable

I have a spare rail from an axys platform Pro RMK, and it is identical to my matryx Pro RMK rail, my buddy who rides his Khaos has the same axys spare that fits his matryx khaos.

As mentioned above, the only mods are related to anti-stab fitting which is minor.

OTM

T
Aug 6, 2021
tahoe
Thanks. I have a pro that I'm putting kahos rails on. I have the anit stab kit and limiter strap just confirming before I have a disassembled mess on my shop floor:ROFLMAO:

Premium Features