• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho

Mafesto, I can’t believe you waste your time on this two Putz!​

Both of them are a waste of time, breath, and energy. (they (and Big 10) are all the same person - by the way). Remember the "fart in the wind" comment (stink) left by one of them not so long ago? Well that is what contines to happen over and over again. Just when you think there is a glimmer of hope that one of them will mature and show a little wisdom, they go and disapoint everyone all over again. They both are a wealth of misinformation!!

As someone once said " they continue to set low standards for themselves, and consistently fail to achieve them". True enough!!

On a side note . . . the block user function on this site works quite well :)

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
omg you don't quit huh Don Jr?

"One of the motivating factors.."

She is playing the political power game. She is the Dems expert at it. You bit the bait. Anyway she might be a little pissed that dude sat in her chair and stole her mail. Read the damn impeachment document. What she said in that interview doesn't matter it was said to rile up her base. If the impeachment goes through there is a trial. Again, there is a process. This isn't a monarchy.

Did you even grow up in America? Just curious.
You say this and say it doesn't matter but are all butthurt and willing to impeach because donny riled up his base. And the hypocrisy continues. Hopefully I spelled all of this right.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
They pushed a supreme court justice through in less than two weeks.
Lol, I missed that earlier.
Are you kidding?
Are you still pouting about that?
What are you? Four?
That's a good one there!

You can get over that one, that was a clean shot. Nothing but net. A superbly qualified candidate who later proved to be impartial to party.

Dude, you were really grasping there, but nice try.

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Just a reminder folks. If you support impeachment you are just butthurt. Lol these guys
I don't care what the do. I would expect nothing less from them. Especially after the last 4 years. They can't get it done anyway. Not enough votes and not enough time. Seems even more decisive for people claiming to want to heal the country. That was just a typical campaign speech anyway. They want what they want and don't care how they get it. Trump is a threat to them. That is why people kill rattlesnakes. You don't see people killing water snakes. It is really dumb but they aren't afraid of wasting taxpayer money and time over trump. They've shown that for 4 years.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
They didn't push her through. They did it because they could. Same as the libs if they were in that position. She didn't help trump so what are you mad about?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Both of them are a waste of time, breath, and energy. (they (and Big 10) are all the same person - by the way). Remember the "fart in the wind" comment (stink) left by one of them not so long ago? Well that is what contines to happen over and over again. Just when you think there is a glimmer of hope that one of them will mature and show a little wisdom, they go and disapoint everyone all over again. They both are a wealth of misinformation!!

As someone once said " they continue to set low standards for themselves, and consistently fail to achieve them". True enough!!

On a side note . . . the block user function on this site works quite well :)
Post where the glimmer of hope was please

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
They didn't push her through. They did it because they could. Same as the libs if they were in that position. She didn't help trump so what are you mad about?
Agreed. I said it was a power move.

I'm not mad. I made a point on timeline that the impossible scenario of impeachment can be performed if you have the votes. Just like the SC justice was fast tracked.

The standard code of conduct was changed by Trump and McConnell. Let's see if Biden, Pelosi and Schumer go a similar route.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Hey does anyone remember when the liberal scum in this thread said that trump was a liar, and that his crazy rhetoric was dangerous....for like the last few years. And then his cult-like and not-so-bright supporters stormed the capitol and got people killed? That was wild. What a guess...who woulda thought?

Oh ya and who was right all along on the whole election fraud dealio? Man those left wing wackos sure had some good guesses. Oh well I’m sure they’ll be wrong next time, trump told me in a My Space message

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Pssst they still don't care. They have insulated themselves to be distanced from the real world, especially what people in cities have to deal with. They judge from a distance but I bet even their relatives get the same harsh treatment.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Pssst they still don't care. They have insulated themselves to be distanced from the real world, especially what people in cities have to deal with. They judge from a distance but I bet even their relatives get the same harsh treatment.
Wow. You have us all figured out.

As I type this my cat is laying on my arm, which makes typing very challenging.
I call him "Pissface", even though that's not his given name. He knows I'm talking to him when I say "Pissface".
Just got to thinking that if Simple were to ever visit here, I would have to come up for a different knickname for the cat.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I did see a video, on the georgia waterleak, that i could possibly buy into some of the explanations. At the very least, they didn't have poll watchers which is wrong or illegal. The ones that were there were pointless because they couldn't see ****. Why didn't they come with it earlier? Still won't buy it was a fair election and biden won. Too many crazy anomalies and too many illegal votes in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. When you appeal a court decision to let poll watchers in that are supposed to be there legally without it, that says enough.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We all know that the election was indeed stolen.
But they won. They are far better at cheating than we are.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Very serious question... What specifically was said or done by the president that has everyone so worked up? haven’t turned the news on in weeks.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Very serious question... What specifically was said or done by the president that has everyone so worked up? haven’t turned the news on in weeks.
Well it is complex. A protest was organized. Speaches were made. Specifically it was stated by Trump and others for the protest to go to the Capitol building as the meeting was underway to accept Bidens electoral vote tally. Once there, the bad actors (various names including the Proud Boys) incited a riot. How planned all this was is under investigation.

Here is Trump's speach.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Thanks for posting.
More there than I could read in a short period of time, but everything looked pretty spot on.
Nothing to get your panties in a bunch.
I'm not seeing the cause for hysteria.

Premium Features