• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

J
Jan 15, 2010
You are missing the point.
When (preventing them from being elected in the future) is the motivation behind impeachment, well that really is a Pandora's box there.
And like usual you are locking onto one right wing talking point and not seeing the whole picture. He wouldn’t stand a chance anyway as a 78 year old senile has-been (sound familiar??)

Regardless of the outcome, If they let this go then any future leader would be emboldened to do the same thing or worse. The threat of impeachment is one of the main checks on the leader of the executive branch. The motivation behind the impeachment is to show that Donny’s actions will not be tolerated and not being able to run again is one of the results of that as it should be. You staunch constitutionists wouldn’t want to undercut that, would ya?

It’s not like the senate republicans balls are finally gonna drop anyway, I’d be amazed if they actually get a 2/3 majority to convict (although they sure should...)

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Maf you eat up right wing media like you are starving.

It doesn't matter what Pelosi said to the media. What matters is in the impeachment document. It has been drafted and delivered. Then it goes through due process. Trumptards really seem to not have the patience for process.

To give you a clue. Here is the document from when he got impeached last time.

This link has the new document

The box was opened last week. Trust the process

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
If what Donald did on Wednesday is not impeachable then nothing is. They should impeach him to prove that inciting insurrection is not acceptable behaviour for a president. Not only should someone who does what he did be removed but they should also never be able to run again.
If this was not impeachment worthy, they might as well take that function out of the laws. No modern president has done anything remotely similar. Everyone in this thread knows that, but some are compelled to play silly bugger with semantics to try and ...what...save face? “But but the dems are bad too!! See!!” “And I heard Pelosi only leaves 10% restaurant tips too!!” Schoolhouse politics.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
And like usual you are locking onto one right wing talking point and not seeing the whole picture. He wouldn’t stand a chance anyway as a 78 year old senile has-been (sound familiar??)

Regardless of the outcome, If they let this go then any future leader would be emboldened to do the same thing or worse. The threat of impeachment is one of the main checks on the leader of the executive branch. The motivation behind the impeachment is to show that Donny’s actions will not be tolerated and not being able to run again is one of the results of that as it should be. You staunch constitutionists wouldn’t want to undercut that, would ya?
I think that you are making my point.
If they want to impeach, then do so on the grounds that are impeachable. Arguably, they have that.
My point is that Pelosi's slip of the lip showed the true reason behind this.
Let's face it, when he has 8 days left in office, there are far better things to do with their time and our resources than to pursue another impeachment that essentially does nothing in the end.
He ain't running again, and honestly if he did it would be a benefit to the dems chances of another victory.
No, her slip of the lip revealed that childhood vendettas are more important than moving forward and trying to unify. Isn't that what sleepy Joe keeps advocating for?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
It's the same clowns who pointed at BLM protests to create a false equivalence to what happened on 1/6/21. They simply can not accept they are corrupted. It is always someone's else's fault. Zero introspection just projection.

Let me demonstrate how to do it:

"I was wrong to believe that having my mullet hair cut in the 80s was cool. I was ok for a minute but I was not good looking and famous like Patrick Swayze and Kurt Russell so removing it was a great idea"

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
They pushed a supreme court justice through in less than two weeks. It is all about power and/or the optics of power in politics. Maf you just don't seem to understand how the system works. Your boy DJT tried to break the system and he is gonna get the beat down. He sure is hard to pin down. A lifetime of working with sleazy lawyers will do that to you.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm glad we verified that you're ok with impeachment for the purpose of eliminating future political runs.
That's all I was asking.
Thank you.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I'm glad we verified that you're ok with impeachment for the purpose of eliminating future political runs * for candidates who’s terms end in deadly half assed coup attempts*
That's all I was asking.
Thank you.
Fixed it. We really don’t need to front like they are trying to take away opportunity for re-election for any old president; as opposed to the only one with insurrection blood on his hands. Do we?

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday night that one of the motivating factors for some in the new effort to impeach President Trump and remove him from office is to eliminate any chance he has of being elected again."

None of you left lovers think that this was a stupid statement? I mean we all know that is the end game, but to openly admit it was pretty stupid.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
omg you don't quit huh Don Jr?

"One of the motivating factors.."

She is playing the political power game. She is the Dems expert at it. You bit the bait. Anyway she might be a little pissed that dude sat in her chair and stole her mail. Read the damn impeachment document. What she said in that interview doesn't matter it was said to rile up her base. If the impeachment goes through there is a trial. Again, there is a process. This isn't a monarchy.

Did you even grow up in America? Just curious.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday night that one of the motivating factors for some in the new effort to impeach President Trump and remove him from office is to eliminate any chance he has of being elected again."

None of you left lovers think that this was a stupid statement? I mean we all know that is the end game, but to openly admit it was pretty stupid.
I’ll agree that it wasn’t the smartest thing for Nancy to say on the basis that you right wing nut bars will grasp onto the tiniest straws to try and prove a futile point. Preventing Donny from running again is not the only objective here, it’s just a nice bonus.

I’d recommend reading the articles of impeachment rather than listening to talking heads if you want to know what the reality of the situation is...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Tom Daschle, a former U.S. Senate Majority Leader and longtime South Dakota Democrat senator and congressman doesn’t want the president removed from office before his term ends.

Premium Features