• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Trump takes zero responsibility. Imagine going through life never apologizing, admitting defeat, and lying this much. 2000 years ago Rome had Julius Caesar and now America has Donald J Trump. History is being made. Will it be repeated? Btw if you don't know the full history of Caesar you might want to brush up on it. It is more than a play by Shakespeare.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Amazing how small of a bubble your in . Take this for instance and whom do you think was involved with this ? It so far has failed but your beliefs will pick away at it .
Where do you think this gas is intended to be exported to ?
Certainly not the lower 48 , also one flair up into the atmosphere on the north slope is enough to heat Fairbanks for a winter .
Take the blinders off and look around you .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I worked on that natural gas pipeline project a few years ago. Laid out several dozen complex alignments. It is a pipe dream as the permitting would take forever. It isn't a conspiracy just too expensive. Same goes for train going through Colorado. We studied it to death. American infrastructure is dead without massive investments. Another topic but Kawksteer is always on his own fantasy island. Dee plane dee plane boss

J
Jan 15, 2010
That could well be a very good investment opportunity.
If it was then the headline wouldnt say “still seeks investors”. But you go ahead and throw some cash at it and see what happens.

Where do you think all this LNG would end up? Not in Fairbanks like hawkie thinks. More like China...

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The reason I say it could be an opportunity is it appears that the US government is promoting it. While federal dollars won't likely go towards it, policy will likely provide the required environment for it's success. (much like the ethanol industry)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The reason I say it could be an opportunity is it appears that the US government is promoting it. While federal dollars won't likely go towards it, policy will likely provide the required environment for it's success. (much like the ethanol industry)
The plan was not for use in this country . They have a route planned for it but for now it has been shut down , the covid excuse is just a cover up .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
If it was then the headline wouldnt say “still seeks investors”. But you go ahead and throw some cash at it and see what happens.

Where do you think all this LNG would end up? Not in Fairbanks like hawkie thinks. More like China...
Nothing like twisting my words but your right about the destination , if your still in Canada your words are still treasonous .

You counting your days

J
Jan 15, 2010
Nothing like twisting my words but your right about the destination , if your still in Canada your words are still treasonous .

You counting your days
Did you hit your head today? If your intent was to use this to show a trump “win” then you failed miserably.

Oh yeah, back on topic, does anyone still believe all the (totally debunked ) claims about election fraud? Because it sure has gone quiet. Maybe that’s because no one is following Donny on MySpace and he was the only one pushing the BS anymore??. Maybe he will start an Only Fans page so you guys can still follow him there.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Funny how you just mangle a conversation , said that before , so much negativity .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I worked on that natural gas pipeline project a few years ago. Laid out several dozen complex alignments. It is a pipe dream as the permitting would take forever. It isn't a conspiracy just too expensive. Same goes for train going through Colorado. We studied it to death. American infrastructure is dead without massive investments. Another topic but Kawksteer is always on his own fantasy island. Dee plane dee plane boss
Simple you really do have a problem , it's not your fault but sure are good at pointing fingers to blame . Go sit back on the porch and grow up a little because one day your going to have to take responsibility and actually do something possible good .

J
Jan 15, 2010
No kidding.
If you or I said that the world is round, these two stupid basstards would be flat earthing like trained pigs.
Hey mafesto, ya look pretty funny wearing the horns in this vid... hope they dont figure out who ya really are or you’ll be in a heap of trouble...

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Biden looks to raise federal minimum wage to $15 soon. It has been stuck at $7.25 since 2009. Doom and gloom folks here probably hate the idea because their propaganda media fed them one side for years. Here is a breakdown of the pros/cons. Note that many of these studies are either out of date and/or biased research houses. Personally I think bring it on. Maybe it will raise all our wages as they have not kept up with massive inflation. Your kids can't afford what we afforded easily in the past minus electronic trinkets and such.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I'm not against raising minimum wage. It's not enough to live on. Just remember it's a starting point. You're not supposed to end up there. It should be on a state by state basis. Huge difference between new York and montana. Raise it too much and you will lose jobs or they will cut hours. Some of these kids should get half of it. I always pay a fair amount more and tell them if you aren't worth that, i don't want you. Seems like they just raised minimum wage in montana and it was something like 10 cents. What a joke. I don't believe it should be 15 in Montana but definitely more but raise away and see who is right.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Biden looks to raise federal minimum wage to $15 soon. It has been stuck at $7.25 since 2009. Doom and gloom folks here probably hate the idea because their propaganda media fed them one side for years.
Can you say anything with out insulting ? Of course this comes from a person that supports a guy that's been ripping off this country for almost 50 years and can't even speak a complete sentence . Who's against raising minimum wage , just cut off the billions going outside this country and that could easily be done .

That's something you don't stand for though isn't it ?

Minimum wage here is going from 10.19 to 10.34 this month so that shows you how out of touch with reality you are by claiming 7.25 .

Something to do with wiping out the small while the big just get bigger ?

Last edited:
Premium Features