• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deadly Force In NYC

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
Good riddance. The only future that guy had was racking up more arrests and/or costing tax payers more in the long run with long term incarceration. Sounds like he had at least 30 previous chances to get his sh!t together.

I’d rather have an overzealous police presence than the other way around. And I know there’s a lot of police haters around but they are always the first people called when you have a problem.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Who the hell cares about the peeps who try to sell me cigs on the street illegally, then die from a fkn heart attack,:face-icon-small-coo the peeps who steal my cigars from a C store and try to steal my pistol and kill me with it, then get killed with it,:face-icon-small-coo and all of the rioting that ensued afterwards,:face-icon-small-dis where the f#ck is EBOLA?!!!! I'm scared sh!tless of the peeps that are going to give me Ebola! Where did it go? I've been sitting in front of my fkn TV for 3 weeks 24/7 waiting for more bad news on this world threatening crap and not one damn thing!!!! WTF!:face-icon-small-fro

Still a damn good question! Where TF...What TF??? BTW...F@CK ISIS!!!!!!

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Goats do.

lamby.jpg

Premium Features