• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Darby Canyon in Driggs Idaho was just freaking AMAZING on Saturday !!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hands down one of THE BEST RIDES of the year, if not THE best ride of the season on Saturday!.
Couple vids I uploaded to the SNOWEST FB Page for reference.
YouTube versions are posted further down in this thread..

1st Video

And
2nd Video

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Why would u post this ????????
Simple
I swore I WOULDN'T BE "that guy".
I utterly DETEST all the social media influencers that parade all the amazing footage showing how awesome they are and their riding places are and REFUSE to ever share it actually was.

So when I ride and post, I let all my fellow riders know EXACTLY where I am.

Lord knows, we have HUNDREDS OF SQUARE MILES of open unlimited riding around here.
We can afford to share.

Wgold

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2011
Tioga, ND
Simple
I swore I WOULDN'T BE "that guy".
I utterly DETEST all the social media influencers that parade all the amazing footage showing how awesome they are and their riding places are and REFUSE to ever share it actually was.

So when I ride and post, I let all my fellow riders know EXACTLY where I am.

Lord knows, we have HUNDREDS OF SQUARE MILES of open unlimited riding around here.
We can afford to share.
Thank you for your statement! It is good to know there are still some people who are not selfish and too high on that mountain to share their experience. Many of us only make a trip once or twice a year, and having some folks share some conditions and riding places is a huge boost. We invest alot of windshield time on the highways and money and time off of work to not have the best experience we can once or twice a year. Again, thanks Chris for all your videos and valuable info that you share.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thank you for your statement! It is good to know there are still some people who are not selfish and too high on that mountain to share their experience. Many of us only make a trip once or twice a year, and having some folks share some conditions and riding places is a huge boost. We invest alot of windshield time on the highways and money and time off of work to not have the best experience we can once or twice a year. Again, thanks Chris for all your videos and valuable info that you share.
I totally appreciate the time and effort it takes some riders to make the trek out west for that once a year big week on the mountain!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Epic. One of the better trips as a whole which is crazy considering how bad snow is here. 2 to 3 feet of fresh on top of mountain and dumped another 2 to 3 feet over that over night. A little tough on my daughter. I should say tough on me
Good for you man for taking your daughter out with you.
I tried hard with both of mine but neither of them ever caught the spirit of it.

Premium Features