• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Darby Canyon in Driggs Idaho was just freaking AMAZING on Saturday !!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Good for you man for taking your daughter out with you.
I tried hard with both of mine but neither of them ever caught the spirit of it.
I did get a couple hour reprieve the first day. She was tired so went to lodge at 3. Filled her sled again and i got 2 hours full pinned on it. Burned a gallon more than my buddy's boost. Visibility was so bad on the super deep day that my wife and daughter stayed at the lodge. It wouldn't have been good on the catalyst. Took her to blind bull on the last day. It was clear and at least 2 feet of fresh and no tracks. The perfect spot for her. She was in hog heavan. Those 2 stars have only lined up twice since in 25 years. Usually it's so tracked that we stay out of there. Definitely awesome. My daughter's problem is she gets mad when she doesn't make something or gets stuck. I keep telling her it's no big deal and supposed to be fun.

M7sleddn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Twin Falls, Id
I got my 15 year old daughter out on a ride Saturday in the south hills by twin falls. 18" new snow. Visibility was bad the first half of the day, but you could see the sun the second half so we could at least see what was up and down. She tipped over so many times because it is the deepest snow she has been in this year and she wants to side hill and learn wrong foot forward. So fun to see her improve throughout the day. She said her hands were so tired from holding on to tight. But awesome to share days like that with her.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I got my 15 year old daughter out on a ride Saturday in the south hills by twin falls. 18" new snow. Visibility was bad the first half of the day, but you could see the sun the second half so we could at least see what was up and down. She tipped over so many times because it is the deepest snow she has been in this year and she wants to side hill and learn wrong foot forward. So fun to see her improve throughout the day. She said her hands were so tired from holding on to tight. But awesome to share days like that with her.
WAY TO GO!!!!!

Premium Features