• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Gen II Chassis for sale

X
Jan 5, 2010
Conrad. MT
I have a chassis that I am going to sell either as one piece or all seperate. Some of these parts include: 162" Maverick track which has roughly 300 miles on it----Holtz rear suspension with full 162 rails----anti ratchet drivers and drive shaft----big wheel kit----rolled chaincase----custom tunnel----front fox shocks----fuel tank---instrument gauges----custom handle bars----custom built running boards---trailing arms----lightweight spindles and radius rods----headlight---jackshaft---and a few parts I'm sure I am forgetting about. This was my baby for 10 years and was an unbelievable and unbeatable sled for many years. I had a XCR 800 in it that was the best motor I have ever had. Unfortunately I am keeping that :face-icon-small-hap. The sled was built in my hometown by KF Design who has built around 15 of these specific sleds. Any questions please let me know...

Premium Features