• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cry babies...Zip it!!

Justified

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
why is is that everytime i come on here we have more poo people in our section then we have cat people. noone cares about your guys dumb comments on the new pro climbs. NOONE CARES. yeah the pro is a good sled, not bashing them one bit. but why do they have to come in here and bash cat for coming out with a new sled. we never jumped on ur forum bashing the pro when it came out. all i want to know is how well these sleds perform. People want demos and info,

There was one point in time that i thought about buying a pro, then i woke up 5 seconds later and realized that i wanted a motor that will hold up

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
why is is that everytime i come on here we have more poo people in our section then we have cat people. noone cares about your guys dumb comments on the new pro climbs. NOONE CARES. yeah the pro is a good sled, not bashing them one bit. but why do they have to come in here and bash cat for coming out with a new sled. we never jumped on ur forum bashing the pro when it came out. all i want to know is how well these sleds perform. People want demos and info,

There was one point in time that i thought about buying a pro, then i woke up 5 seconds later and realized that i wanted a motor that will hold up

and has power

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Its called power to weight ratio, and alot of you dont understand the engineering behind the sled and it is unreal. Its going to be a very stiff and responsive chassis, the motor placement should make it very balanced even with the added weight of the 1100t motor.......

Im a polaris guy and im seriously looking at the 800 or 1100t high country, the 800 assault switchback IMO with the tunnel, seat, and torsion spring rear suspension makes it seem like its an after thought compared to the rmks....if they had a 144 pro rmk i might swing that way but 140 hp excites me as much as my 135 hp now.

Last edited:

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
Like I said "Arctic Cat drops the ball" There is a reason we are not going to get to test ride the new HeftyCats. Then the dealers will never sell all the sleds that are being forced upon them. Who honestly is going to buy a sled, that is harder to toss around than its predecessor. Arctic Cat has really let us loyal riders DOWN! Any cat fan that looks at what they have given us will look again and wonder why we took a step in the wrong direction. Sorry CAT but this is gonna hurt YOU!

How much seat time do you have.... on the sled? ......... Not behind your computer!

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Man the number of morons in swest must have tripled in the last 2 weeks. Im surprised half the idiots posting in the new section can take a shower without drowning.

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
Man the number of morons in swest must have tripled in the last 2 weeks. Im surprised half the idiots posting in the new section can take a shower without drowning.

hahahaha x2

Lets all look at the pictures and imagine riding them for a second...then with our newly acquired, highly educated opinion, we can ALL now agree that the AC flat out sucks... It doesn't sidehill worth a damn (in our minds) and it will feel like we are riding around in a tank (in our minds), let alone beat a pro!

About the ONLY thing you can say negatively about the new Arctic Cat's at this point is that you don't like the way they look! Yes the spindles/a-arms look huge but how do we know how they will perform? There has never been another sled with this same design before!

Innovation is the key to progression!

If you want a pro...go buy a damn pro! No need to b*tch in someone else's forum! You CAN'T compare the two yet because Arctic Cat's production model hasn't even hit the snow yet!

Last edited:
Premium Features