• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cry babies...Zip it!!

nielnich

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2010
Lusk, Wy
For all you experts who have seat time on the new chasis...why don't you quit speculating and crying about it. I think most of us are sick of it. Ride the dang thing first, then pass judgment.

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
because they didn't fail with their m sleds there is no real need to prove anything but I'm wondering why not have the mountain test rides that poo had?

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
because they didn't fail with their m sleds there is no real need to prove anything but I'm wondering why not have the mountain test rides that poo had?

you said why. they did not have sled after sled underperforming or non runing for 6ys.they dont have to they have not runed the faith people have in the product

E
Nov 28, 2007
WESTERN SLOPE
Like I said "Arctic Cat drops the ball" There is a reason we are not going to get to test ride the new HeftyCats. Then the dealers will never sell all the sleds that are being forced upon them. Who honestly is going to buy a sled, that is harder to toss around than its predecessor. Arctic Cat has really let us loyal riders DOWN! Any cat fan that looks at what they have given us will look again and wonder why we took a step in the wrong direction. Sorry CAT but this is gonna hurt YOU!

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
Lol, i guess some have the power to read the future

Like I said "Arctic Cat drops the ball" There is a reason we are not going to get to test ride the new HeftyCats. Then the dealers will never sell all the sleds that are being forced upon them. Who honestly is going to buy a sled, that is harder to toss around than its predecessor. Arctic Cat has really let us loyal riders DOWN! Any cat fan that looks at what they have given us will look again and wonder why we took a step in the wrong direction. Sorry CAT but this is gonna hurt YOU!

Last edited:
F
Mar 19, 2010
North Dakota
I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to throw the pro climb around, the m is very easy to throw around, I don't think they will go backwords, with new chassy and getting rid of the diamond drive to get that power to the track kinda a no brainer, so buy the poo nobody will really care:wave:

A
Jan 16, 2008

I say this with great confidence, you and all the other whiners will be eating crow next winter when these sleds hit the snow.

Unless of course you have actual seat time on one of these and speak from real world experience.

C

Comp 670

Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
It's kind of funny hearing peoples opinions.. I have rode Cats all my life and next year I'm prob going to ride a Polairs Pro.Why? Just something different for a change. ALL (Poo,Cat,Doo,Yami) build good sleds now. Each have thier good and bad points but I learned LONG ago that when it comes down to what is best it's ALL about the rider..I've had my butt handed to me by riders on OLD sleds...Stuff most of us would not want to even ride in a parking lot..In the world of mountain riding the rider is still the most important thing.

For the ones whineing,if ya don't like whats Cat's done THEN DON'T BUY ONE....Pretty simple..

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
When did this become the Polaris Pro section? We don't go over in your little, and I mean Little, section and dump all over the place...If you guys are so set on buying the little poo poo (PRO) next year. Ya hoo, get on with it. It almost sounds like you are trying to convince yourselves that the pro will be better... It is going to be funny when you are getting highmarked by hundreds of yards by this new "Fugly" cat. :heh: And, getting a little tired of all the remarks about how much better the pro is at going through the trees then the M. There has not been anywhere someone on a pro went this year that my TM8 could not go in the trees. And,,, we have already proven in stock form that the M8 had more hp so it is not due to the turbo.

S
Sep 7, 2010

all right...who urinated in my cherrios today?

S

spiceyunicorn

Jun 20, 2010
NW, Iowa

Either you are just plain retarded or cant read the title clearly says stop b i t c h i n g "heftycats" what can you tell weights of something from picture or were you at the show out on the floor picking them up above your head weighing them

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
For those of you so called "true cat fans" knocking the new sled before we even ride it or hear from people who have rode it really need to STFU and go buy a pro cause we "true cat fans" have whats called faith and yes its blind faith but thats what makes it faith, knowing that they wont let us down and that this sled will be eating poo's and ****ing doo's plain and simple! And with all you traitors riding poo's it will give us cat riders plenty of sleds to beat on! Just my 2 cents on all the whining

Justified

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
what are you smoking. everybody and there brother is going to buy these pro climbs. why wouldnt you. its a CAT. they run strong and now with a better clutch, it's a given that i'm getting a new one.

L
Jan 26, 2010
N. IL.
Hey, I've been riding Polaris for 32 years, and I'm getting the new Cat. All white, Turbo, 141. This new sled looks AWESOME! Wanna bitch about a sled? Buy my 09 Assault...

nielnich

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2010
Lusk, Wy
Either you are just plain retarded or cant read the title clearly says stop b i t c h i n g "heftycats" what can you tell weights of something from picture or were you at the show out on the floor picking them up above your head weighing them

I'm gonna go with plain retarded

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
zip it

7.jpg

Premium Features