• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cops getting owned for 6 minutes straight.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
yeah, like the cop who gave me a ticket for speeding once. He was WAY out of line. How about the cop who pulled me over, gave me a friendly heads up that they were going to start cracking down on tires that stuck out past the fenders...and then....he....thanked me for serving and said have a nice day. Crazy huh? Its perfectly alright to relax and realize the world isn't out to get you.

99% of the time, your interaction with the police has everything to do with your attitude, and this guys attitude was POOR. I think the cops actually did a pretty good job of restraining themselves here. Is he really going to claim they aren't legal citizens of the USA? When he starts going off on human trafficking and international law he is obviously trying to provoke them since he has a camera in his hand. From my observations - yes, he is acting like an idiot.

Damn you mother nature for having no snow.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
yeah, like the cop who gave me a ticket for speeding once. He was WAY out of line. How about the cop who pulled me over, gave me a friendly heads up that they were going to start cracking down on tires that stuck out past the fenders...and then....he....thanked me for serving and said have a nice day. Crazy huh? Its perfectly alright to relax and realize the world isn't out to get you.

99% of the time, your interaction with the police has everything to do with your attitude, and this guys attitude was POOR. I think the cops actually did a pretty good job of restraining themselves here. Is he really going to claim they aren't legal citizens of the USA? When he starts going off on human trafficking and international law he is obviously trying to provoke them since he has a camera in his hand. From my observations - yes, he is acting like an idiot.

Damn you mother nature for having no snow.

true.... perhaps he had gotten upset when he noticed the cops put his kid in the back of he cop car, grabbed his camera, and decided he wanted to share his knowledge. he was pretty quick with his words though....

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Clearly another Black Male with a big chip on his shoulder. Cops jobs are bad enough and then they have to put up with an idiot like this. For those taking the side of the Black Male and saying they had his kid. What we do not know and will never know is why did they have his kid? Was it to protect the kid from the idiot? Kid did not look to happy about getting out of the car. Or was the kid doing something illegal that got him into the car? Nope you won't hear that part from the Black Male with the camera.

The cops showed great restraint. I would have shoved the camera up his oops

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
seems to me that guy was more interested in USING HIS CHILD rather then really caring about him...

T
Dec 25, 2007
The Moors. A group that denies any law outside of the US constitution. A sort of separatist Islam group. My thought is that he is more than welcome to leave and return to Africa at any time. Obey the law. Live within it. Or get out. End of story.

Not to mention that the use of racial profiling discussion is so old and overused that it just makes me not listen to anything further the man says with any assumption of intelligence. If that many officers were at a scene something was wrong. And I don't think he won. I have to imagine that they got what they wanted out of the kid and let him go.

Nice. SRM's paranoia is becoming evident. A bit of backstory and research would indicate there is a lot more to this than some cops being 'owned.'

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
how so? the cops had his kid, they let the kid go, and they also did nothing when he stepped up to him...

he had a camera, and we all know the rediculous things cops do when there is no camera, or when there's a camera and the cops don't know it....

I know I'm a terrible, horrible, bad teacher but I thought I could make it up to you. Right here, right now. You misspelled ridiculous. I know you have a propensity (you can look it up) for correcting other people’s grammar and such so I just thought I would help out......so you didn't look silly or anything. AND you sir…….are welcome.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I know I'm a terrible, horrible, bad teacher but I thought I could make it up to you. Right here, right now. You misspelled ridiculous. I know you have a propensity (you can look it up) for correcting other people’s grammar and such so I just thought I would help out......so you didn't look silly or anything. AND you sir…….are welcome.

awwwww... thank you.. i love you............... :)........... :lips:

The Moors. A group that denies any law outside of the US constitution. A sort of separatist Islam group. My thought is that he is more than welcome to leave and return to Africa at any time. Obey the law. Live within it. Or get out. End of story.

Not to mention that the use of racial profiling discussion is so old and overused that it just makes me not listen to anything further the man says with any assumption of intelligence. If that many officers were at a scene something was wrong. And I don't think he won. I have to imagine that they got what they wanted out of the kid and let him go.

Nice. SRM's paranoia is becoming evident. A bit of backstory and research would indicate there is a lot more to this than some cops being 'owned.'

and yes, his attitude sucked, he played the race card, that was kinda dumb,

i just admired how quick on his feet he was, and he was holding strict to the law, and apparently he was right, as the cops let the kid go...

lol i like this one..

adam kokesh is the man. he used to be in the military...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jUU3yCy3uI

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
That was crap he has rehearsed his whole life. If he does not like the laws of this country then he should move back to the country where his ancestors came from. He said nothing intelligent just the same crap over and over. Just another man that runs his mouth. And you know it is all about race, Nothing to admire there.

Feb 28, 2009
That was crap he has rehearsed his whole life. If he does not like the laws of this country then he should move back to the country where his ancestors came from. He said nothing intelligent just the same crap over and over. Just another man that runs his mouth. And you know it is all about race, Nothing to admire there.
sounds familiar

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa

well, i think he threw in a couple race comments just cause he could, and he was proud of himself for knowing the law.. .(chip on his shoulder)

i like this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6I8iUWInds&feature=related

and this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTipr2YvOJU&feature=related

and this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbAeTIuhgSs&feature=related

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Ladies and Gentlemen, the truly sad thing about this whole thread is that snowmobilesrme is the future of this great country.
Forgot to ad, probably voted for Obama and sells Amway,

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
For the simple fact that you admire a man like that.

i didnt say that i admire the man, i admired how quick he was with his words, and obviously he was right, as they let the kid go, and did nothing when he stepped up to him. why was the kid in the back of the cop car?

if the cops were 100% in the right, they would have let it be known to the man, ESPECIALLY since they were on camera.

they didnt tell him why he had the kid, they didnt tell him he was out of line.

just some simple observations.

be more critical. cmon....

Premium Features