• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cold Wave boots and apparel

sledhead685

Premium Member
Jan 12, 2012
Laramie
I've had a pair of their bibs for about 7 years. The stitching on one of the inside ankles started to come out at one point, but I stitched it back up and was good, probably caught it on something. Other than that they've always kept me warm and dry.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I had a coat back in the day. One step above Wal-Mart. Not sure about their current stuff. None of the dealers around here carry it, so I am guessing not much has improved.

dgreet77

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
I have a set of bibs, I always stay warm and dry...only complaint is that the zippers around the boot don't stay zipped when walking in deep snow.

S

Suprx125

Dec 21, 2012
I currently have one of their coats & bibs. Always warm & have been great. Their boot are not so good. They are warm but not waterproof. First pair leaked on the first ride, so I exchanged them for a new pair. That pair also leaked. Gloves lasted 2 seasons before some of the stitching on the finger sides came apart. However, they were still warm after the stitching opened completely up.

Premium Features