• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Havoc Boot

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Just getting through with my 3rd pair of Klim Adrenaline boots and was looking at these. Anyone care to leave a review of how they get along with them? They look like they would help hold a knee brace in place much better than my other boots. Just dont want to dump $400 on them if they have issues.

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
They fit great and feel like a moto boot. My feet have never gotten cold or wet in them. They don’t help my mcdavid knee braces but longer braces might be held. The issue I’m having is the toe is shredding down to the sole in about 1200 miles but even at that point somehow the stay warm and dry.

S
Jan 21, 2016
I used the Klim havoc boot for 2 years on a snowmobile. This year i have to wear a brace till spring then get a knew knee. These boots are quite tall at 14.5 inches. Top part of boot is a Velcro closure. For me i could not close the top around my knee brace. But the boot was always warm and never wet. excellent support. I went with fxr xcross boa. very comfortable boot, warm and dry. 65 years old now and the body has issues. 50 plus years on snowmobiles and dirt bikes. And i am not quitting. Some of the best times are now laughing at myself for. How did i do that. Always in the trees, but it seems like they are always getting closer together.

Premium Features