• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas Spirit

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
As the christmas spirit will be flowing over the festivities

I thought I would share this with you all....

I would like to share an experience about drinking and driving
as you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years. A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few to many beers and some rather nice claret.
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before...I took a bus home.
I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surpise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

Have a happy and safe christmas everyone.

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
Good one!

I always associate Christmas with the Salvation Army. You know when you go in the store they are jingling their bell in front of and you give them a look that says "Hey, I don't have any cash on me right now, but I'll get you when I come back." Or, "Remember me? I got you on the way in." I am always feeling some type of guilt when those guys are around.

Premium Features