• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cheetah Factory Racing handlebar set up

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I have been a fan of CFR for many years and I have run their setup on all of my Cat sleds. I want to continue using their products but I have never had a setup for Polaris. The question I have is, how tall is the steering post on a Matryx and is it similar to Cats fixed post? On Cats with a fixed post I would run a 4" riser with bars that have a one-inch rise and it fit me perfectly.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I have been a fan of CFR for many years and I have run their setup on all of my Cat sleds. I want to continue using their products but I have never had a setup for Polaris. The question I have is, how tall is the steering post on a Matryx and is it similar to Cats fixed post? On Cats with a fixed post I would run a 4" riser with bars that have a one-inch rise and it fit me perfectly.
Should be good depending on your height/wingspan.

I run 5” bars on my matryx rmk.
6’2” and 6’ wingspan.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I'm 6'3" with longer arms but I'll try the 4 inch risers with the Kesterke bars.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
That should be pretty good.
I'm 5'10" - I run a CFR T post adapter (0.25"), 2" risers, and 1" rise Munster bars. So a total of 3.25" rise.

So I would say a 4" rise + 1" Kesterke would be a good spot for you. Same as the stock low bars of 5".
Most people who are 6ft use a 3" + 1" bar setup on the RMKs.

Premium Features