• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CATALYST TURBO-SOLID TURBOS-QUANTUM TURBO KIT

Solid Turbos

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 19, 2018
UTAH
This Catalyst turbo kit was designed virtually by scanning the hood, chassis and all of the components and then assembled into a 3D model. The white light scanner used has an accuracy of .0005". This basic turbo design has been in use since 2019. They only modified parts for the Catalyst are the brackets that mount the Turbo, Intake and Charge Box. The turbo was designed to maximize throughput efficiency; you want to get the greatest volume of air through the system with the least amount of pressure. The turbo will be oiled using our exclusive metered check valve system, this prevents oil from being pushed past the seals in the turbo. We have a custom turbo by-pass in the charge box built to our specs by Moto Tassinari. All of the Silicone was custom designed for the Catalyst Turbo. The silicone is rated to 450 degrees F and is Florine lined making it fuel rated. The Quantum Turbo kit is currently on the Dyno getting tuned and will be fine tuned early this season.

Solid Turbos

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 19, 2018
UTAH
Cost and timeline for availability?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Cost will be between 6-6.5k usd. I do not have a time frame. Our standard operating procedure is to find 10 guys knowledgeable with turbos that are willing to help us collect data so we can get it tuned for all scenarios. It’s all about getting it right and that takes time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features