• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can choices? whats the best can and how loud are they?

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
One can I was thinking of I might try is a carbon fibre one that I saw. Not sure where I saw it but it looked great.
The Diamond S piqued my interest but those cheap looking piece welds made it look like crap. That needs to be cleaned up in a big way. In a year that thing will even look worse.
This stuff saves weight but in fact may be causing a loss in HP.
Not sure Im willing to take a chance until I find one with the Ceramic Coating on the can.
Ive had this coating on on a 98 RMK and it still looks like new with no rust to be had anywhere.

It's a Silber Unit 6 ...I have one

No snow so no real tuning but sounds great on the stand

s1d3w1nd3r1480

Premium Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mid-Michigan
I have a Silber Unit 6 and like the sound so far. Has a nice tone and not too loud until the sweet spot then it screams. Great fit and finish and it has a bung for seperate 02 sensor if you end up needing to run one. I'll let you know how it sounds after some good riding and it breaks in some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2014
Sask. Canada
Hey folks,
Anyone able to give me some insight as to what any of these cans will sound like on a '14 600? All the video clips are almost always 800s. I've been able to find one video of a 600 with the MBRP race can. Way too loud for my taste.
I've asked my local shop to bring in a GGB trail can but I wonder how it will sound on a 600. Store return policy is once I fire the sled with can attached, it's mine for good.

Being of smaller displacement, would the GGB mountain can actually sound good without being overly loud on the 600?

Thanks!

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Hey folks,
Anyone able to give me some insight as to what any of these cans will sound like on a '14 600? All the video clips are almost always 800s. I've been able to find one video of a 600 with the MBRP race can. Way too loud for my taste.
I've asked my local shop to bring in a GGB trail can but I wonder how it will sound on a 600. Store return policy is once I fire the sled with can attached, it's mine for good.

Being of smaller displacement, would the GGB mountain can actually sound good without being overly loud on the 600?

Thanks!

I will be running a GGB Trail can and their mountain can this week on a 800 pro and a 600-
Got both to see which is the best for my liking ( and hers) and will end up selling one...

S/C

HammsRMK

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2008
Central ND
Anyone body have a J&T I found one for $100 and picked it up just because it was cheep. I didn't do any research at the time and now I cant find anything on them at all.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We have these in stock and on sale.

unitsixstainless5.jpg unitsixstainless6.jpg Pro Rmk Unit Six Stainless.jpg

Last edited:

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
Anyone can reach me any time if you have any questions about purchasing, or any questions.

Premium Features