• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Burandt tv site

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
At $25 a month the price seems steep. I would have a very high expectation at price. I would have to wait until I hear from a lot of people that it is worth it's weight in gold before committing to it. I am going to guess you get to view about two 10 minute videos a month, a whole bunch of tech tips plugging sponsors every other sentence... and did I say boondocker turbo.

If I was marketing there set up I would do a $19.99 per month, monthly subscription and lets say first month free during launch, to gain viewers. If they provide enough value, people will pay to see what they have to offer every month after. To ask for $300 for a year right of the launch is asking a lot, for the average sledhead.

Cheers
Shawn

I do have to say. I watched the free video's on the site and I was very impressed with quality of the content. It was as good I would expect for the price point. I might have to dig it if the quality of the content remains the same and they keep loading up more video's. They also have a 7.99 a month option now.

Cheers
Shawn

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
You can't get flickable sitting in front of the boob tube.

$300. Not for me.
$25 a year for snowmobile club fee.
$50 Last year for avalanche training course.
$0 Avalanche training course this year.
I will put my money where it counts. :second:

Premium Features