• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boots

B

boondocker155

Sep 5, 2013
Klim adrenaline boot is BOMB! I stood in a river getting my buddy in stuck. Rode the rest of the day with dry feet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Klim adrenaline boot is BOMB! I stood in a river getting my buddy in stuck. Rode the rest of the day with dry feet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm they are narrow like a work boot with little float when walking in deep powder, i have a pair , the new HMK are gortex with removable liner and BONE dry , i have them also , moonboot width and work better in real mt.snow conditions

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Been through a few more expensive boots the last few years (including HMK) and by far the best boot I've ever put on is the Klim adrenaline. Amazing boot IMO.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Is there another snowboard style snowmobile boot out there other than klim that honestly keep your feet dry? Have tried a few different expensive boots with no luck.

If Klim is within your budget, then don't waste your time with any other. I wear the Arctic model for the added warmth. If your feet get wet in a klim Adrenaline or Arctic, it's not the boot that's the problem.

If you've got something against Klim, the Motorfist Stomper 2.0 is a nice boot.

C

ChrisM8

Dec 3, 2007
...MotorFist all the way....feet are always warm and dry at the end of the day....just wear light socks with them....fit great, not overly bulky and have great grip on the boards.....you can even wear them hiking, quading, hunting etc....best boot i have owned in a long time!

Cheers

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Hard to beat the Klim Adrenaline and now they come with the BOA system, which should make them even better! In fact I'm leaning towards ordering a new pair for myself this year.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hard to beat the Klim Adrenaline and now they come with the BOA system, which should make them even better! In fact I'm leaning towards ordering a new pair for myself this year.

see the pattern the flat lander riders love the klim, skinny as a work boot. they will sink walking in 5 foot of powder to your waist . I believe the HMK is different than gortex now that its mentioned. they are feather light and bone to the core dry after two seasons on them, I have both boots and only wear the Klim on totally set up days.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
see the pattern the flat lander riders love the klim, skinny as a work boot. they will sink walking in 5 foot of powder to your waist . I believe the HMK is different than gortex now that its mentioned. they are feather light and bone to the core dry after two seasons on them, I have both boots and only wear the Klim on totally set up days.

I try to stay on my sled in 5 ft of powder and just ride. Ha ha

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
HMK Pro Boa's! Light weight, warm, dry, excellent support, and they last forever (had mine since 06/07 season).

I love my Klim jacket and pants, but their boots are heavy, first few years were leaker's, and they don't seem to last long (like their gloves).

tadder52

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Northern MN
Buddy runs HMK's loves them, but the bottom of the boot gets tore up pretty bad. Still usable by all means. Run a little small if I remember right.

I run the FXR BOA's. Love them. Bottom seems to be a little harder compound. Run extremely true to size in comparison to my Red Wing boots.

If the Motorfist boots are anything like their outerwear I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

Ask 10 guys about boots you'll probably get 7 different opinions. Everyone has different tastes in warmth level, stiffness, height. Try some on make and make your decision. Good luck.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I used Klim for years. The soles would last 1 season max. Around 30 rides and they were done. Never had wet feet in any of them. I liked the Adrenaline's the best. The Arctic's were too bulky for me, and sole's didn't last on them either.

I tried the original stompers. They didn't have the ankle protection I wanted, and a sole ripped off. They weren't as water proof as the Klims. Motorfist did warranty them and I use them as multi purpose boots now.

I now wear Motorfist Stomper 2.0's. Huge leap forward in boot design for Motorfist. They are comfortable, rugged, and great ankle support. Really good waterproofing. I did wear through these soles too in 1 year, but they have replaceable soles. I sent them in for warranty and Motorfist sent me a brand new pair back a couple weeks ago. Very happy with this boot overall.

The Motorfist Redline's I didn't like. Too bulky and the velcro strap at the top would just come undone too easily.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Anybody have any experience with the klim radium gtx boot?

Good boot, super stiff. Kinda a PIA to get on with the liner and shell design. Too bulky for my taste and much prefer the adrenaline. Sizes run small also.

TJ427

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2012
Bismarck, ND
Have had Klim radium's, Motorfist Stompers, and Stomper 2.0. Love the 2.0 with a bit more warmth and height that helped keep snow out of the boots if my pants slid up a bit. My Klim's largely sit in the basement now. Anyone need a pair (9)? The original stompers were a bit short in my size (8) and occasionally snow worked it's way in around the pants. Love the original stompers for an anytime boot around the house/town/hike/hunt.

Premium Features