• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Screen went black

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
anyone else having issues with the big screen? mine was dead except for the high beam indicator for a half day. it took the next 2 days to get full function of the screen and now it seems to be fine. some of the touch features wouldnt work and part of the dials were totally black. the auto dimming wasnt working and everytime i started it come on in metric. dropped it off at the dealer and we looked there is a bulletin for the exact issues i am having and they say there is no fix for it as of now and screen replacement does not fix the issue. if that screen goes to **** out of warranty thats an expensive fix like 3000-3500 i was told. not sure i would get the big screen again

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
brp needs to refund everyone who bought a big screen or give a credit for whenever model year they finally figure it out. huge disappointment. and 3-3.5k to fix out of warranty? mind bottling.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
A new screen will fix the problem, the screens glitch Had mine do it twice since I got my 23, but I have heard of extreme cases, and yours is one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
Dealer hook it to buds cleared a couple codes and did the update per brp and everything is documented incase it's not fixed next winter when I use it again

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
I had a bad fuse and fuse connection on mine that was causing fits with my gauge on my 23. It’s a quick easy thing to check to see if you are getting power on both sides of your fuses. I could not see the problem with my naked eye. Had to use a test light.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
A PSA or FYI

For folks with the big gauge make sure your battery is charged. If it is not charged or a dead one, lots of odd things happen. Such as hand warmers not working or blank screens.

Premium Features