• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best turbo kit for 2010 nytro se?

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
Best Turbo kit

Well thanks guy and we have Summer pricing on FX Nytro and SkiDoo turbo kits. Give us a call about getting a deal on installs over the summer!
We are always improving our products and if your from US right now Canadian dollar is low so it's a great deal for US guys.
We also include software for Rapid bike in the kit this year!
250-836-4422
www.powderlites.com/turbokits.html

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
wanted to get some input on this

realy apreciate the help guys....
What kind of riding do you want to do? We have 6 Alpine kits in our group and they rock. The service from Alpine is top notch and they are only an hour from Revy if issues come up. Our sleds have been relatively trouble free too. Were you at Yamafest? The Alpine kits were flyin.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Impulse or Alpine for the mid mount they run strong! And are proven to be the fastest sleds on the hill. And yes Paul (Impulse)and Dean (Alpine) are two good guys to deal with, so the customer service will be top notch. Mcx runs flawless for the rear mounts and also run strong if you had your mind set on a rear mount. Hang on to your cash for a little while though before you choose, Impulse has a pump gas kit coming good for 17 psi but for a safty net will most likley be listed at 15psi and crank it up from there with race gas!!! and something wild for a fuel system hes working on and hes getting close. So it just may be out for next year!!This system will be far superior to the others.:beer;

Last edited:
N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Impulse or Alpine for the mid mount they run strong! And are proven to be the fastest sleds on the hill. And yes Paul (Impulse)and Dean (Alpine) are two good guys to deal with, so the customer service will be top notch. Mcx runs flawless for the rear mounts and also run strong if you had your mind set on a rear mount. Hang on to your cash for a little while though before you choose, Impulse has a pump gas kit coming good for 17 psi but for a safty net will most likley be listed at 15psi and crank it up from there with race gas!!! and something wild for a fuel system hes working on and hes getting close. So it just may be out for next year!!This system will be far superior to the others.:beer;
I agree Louie. Paul's stuff works great and he is also a great guy. I think if someone did not want to crossborder shop, then Impulse and Alpine are both great options.:face-icon-small-coo

jltbo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
turbo

Powderlites x3 Pump gas , 12lbs turn key and hold on. Service second to none.

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
what the difference between mid and rear mount?
Mid mount on a Nytro pulls in fresh air from the middle or front of the sled above the engine. Then exits exhaust immediately into a header and then turbo with a handfull of inches seperating them. So very fast on spool up with virtually zero lag. I have no felt lag on my Impulse kit. My buddy runs an Alpine stage 2 on his Apex and its awfully quick with virtually no lag as well.

When people think of a true rear mount, they think of MCX first. Powderlites may mount there, but it is night and day in response time from the two systems and the way they are built and fuel managed. Powderlites is just a faster system that utilizes more features that the Yamaha motor has to offer. Can be more efficient if setup and fueled properly. MCX is a no brainer to own. The lag is programmed into your brain after a few rides anyway and you plan for it. :beer;
BB

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
Mid mount on a Nytro pulls in fresh air from the middle or front of the sled above the engine. Then exits exhaust immediately into a header and then turbo with a handfull of inches seperating them. So very fast on spool up with virtually zero lag. I have no felt lag on my Impulse kit. My buddy runs an Alpine stage 2 on his Apex and its awfully quick with virtually no lag as well.

When people think of a true rear mount, they think of MCX first. Powderlites may mount there, but it is night and day in response time from the two systems and the way they are built and fuel managed. Powderlites is just a faster system that utilizes more features that the Yamaha motor has to offer. Can be more efficient if setup and fueled properly. MCX is a no brainer to own. The lag is programmed into your brain after a few rides anyway and you plan for it. :beer;
BB

that it what is the best no brainer kits how does powderlites compare to mcx and impulse?

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Impulse race kit with the 3071 Tial will make the most power no question. Maybe more than you can use but is too much really possible. Paul is a great person to deal with and puts more into R&D and higher quality parts than anything I have seen. I have not seen a Powderlites kit but have seen and ridden everything else on the Apex and Nytro

S
Feb 4, 2008
washington
Impulse race kit with the 3071 Tial will make the most power no question. Maybe more than you can use but is too much really possible. Paul is a great person to deal with and puts more into R&D and higher quality parts than anything I have seen. I have not seen a Powderlites kit but have seen and ridden everything else on the Apex and Nytro

I ride all over Revy,,,Wa,,,,,Utah is the Impulse easy to tune what do they use for tuning?

K

khk

Dec 3, 2007
Underwood WA
that it what is the best no brainer kits how does powder lites compare to mcx and impulse?
I ride with friends that have both kits and the powder lite will walk away from the mcx and is dead even with the Impulse. people say that rear mount turbo's all have lage but I have not seen this with the powderlites kit it is very responsive. fill up with pump gas and ride. the Impulse is allot louder than the MCX and the PL kit. just my o2.:)

ttheat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Powderlites

Powderlites.
I would call dave with the exchange rate from us the cost is less than you think.

Last edited:
Premium Features