• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best 2 stroke turbo

X
Nov 26, 2007
There has been more success with 700 motors than any other out there. The700 setup seems to lend well to boost reliability. I've heard the 800s run well, but few run any better than a well-tuned 700. That said, 2 sleds come to mind - 1- M7 is the most proven turbo chassis/setup on the hill from what I have experienced. It will run with or beat most turbo setups (including low boost 4-strokers) and has a phenomenal relative reliability track record. 2- I ride with a couple turbo Dragons and if they can get them sorted out that would be my choice but they certainly aren't as proven as the M.

My .02

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
I would go with the M just b/c the sleds have a backround with boost. Personally from what I have heard the BDM8 is the way to go. I have ridden a BDm7 and the sled flat out ripped but I'm am more of the 4stroke guy but if I was in the 2stroke market I would go with the M8T. Better bottom end than the M7 too. Hopefully I will get to ride one this winter to see if they own up to all the hype. I don't doubt that it will!!!

Premium Features