• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bellows?

I took off the caps to clean my exhaust valves tonight. one of the bellows was nice and clean on the spring side. good to go. just need to clean the blade....:)

the other was covered in oil. last time i was in there it was cool, had the dealer do the last cleaning for time savings before a trip...... :(

are the two holes in the bellows something that happens normally or were they ripped and reinstalled by my dealer. I'm trying to figure out how this would happen. do they get holes during operation from something?:confused:

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Those holes are from a pinch when you are removing the allen screws. I have inadvertantly done this myself. NO holes allowed in these, order new ones and replace. Helpful hint, take off the 10 MM nut holding billows in place THEN remove exhaust valve, re-install in same manner. This keeps you from pinching it.

Just bought a pair from the poo dealer and they were 20.00 bux each. You should ask them again to make sure they didnt quote you for the pair.

yea, I was looking at Ronnies Mail order. It gives me a good Idea of what the Poo dealer pricing will be.

I just called, they must have aftermarket ones at the dealer because they wanted just over 20.00 ea. go down at lunch to pick them up...... Dennis Kirk was 17.99 but out of stock....supposed to be getting over 2 feet of snow in my back yard in the next couple days on top of a very good early season base, want to be at least able to ride around the house with my son when he gets that new 120 from Santa.....

Premium Features