• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are you Over 50 and STILL SHREDDING?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
Hit 61 this fall and I’m excited for the season, but have to dig deep to find the mojo to ride my Boost as it should be ridden. Start of last season, I was a little scared of it after a six year break from riding. Feeling more confident now, so should be a great season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
67 and have become much more conservative and risk adverse whether on a sled, dirt bike, skis a quad or anything else.
Still getting after it with a better eye on consequences associated😎

Cinno

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Stillwater,Mn
Don't have to tell me. I fell this fall and broke 3 ribs a 2 vertebrae. Don't bounce worth a darn anymore. I just go thud.
Winter last year I just had to get on the roof, which normally is no big deal. I put the ladder on the deck so I didn't have to extend it so far, well it slipped coming down and I rode it about 8 feet, had a few thoughts of "this is going to be bad" then bam. Landed on upper hip (femur location). I dodged a bullet with no damage exact my ego. Made me think about what could have happened, will think a little longer about ladder safety next time. Never too old to learn a new lesson.

Cinno

Premium Features