• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone want to ride SnoX track

B

BC SnoX

Banned
Oct 15, 2016
Miami FL Sunshine and Ladies
I went out on Sunday and started just ridding laps through this meadow. I made a pretty cool snocross track. It was honestly the most fun Ive had on a sled in awhile. Im gona go ride next Monday as well. I went riding with a buddy this past Sunday but he roasted a tie rod early in day so we made a track and I road laps for a few hours. I'm trying to put together a group of guys who are interested in this type of ridding. I was thinking of going to Jones Pass since it is 30 mins from my house and finding a meadow to burn laps in. The more you ride the bigger the woops get until you can start to jump them. It really was alot of fun. Im not really interested in going deep into back country any more so the closer to the trucks the better. Just need a meadow with a bunch of snow and cool terrain for a track. It was really nice to have a buddy to watch the blind hits and what not. That is reason I have never built cool track in past. Non of my buddies were ever interested and it tough to build cool and safe track solo. I have had this idea for awhile and am really excited that it came together and was more fun than I thought it would be. My sled with the 136 track was perfect set up for a BC SnoX track. I can't wait till it is a 800 and then I can get some ski lift out of the corners. I dont know why but I am perfectly happy pounding out laps on a track all day. I like being close to trucks Incase of breakdowns. Im not trying to build huge scary jumps or anything crazy, just have tons of fun. Anyone that is trying to accomplish the same thing is more than welcome to join me. Im basically free to ride any day that it is nice weather out. Im not a big fan of cold weather or storm ridding, I go cross country skiing when it cold and skiing at Loveland or Eldora when it snowing. Dont care about skill level or how old your sled or anything else, any good people looking to have fun are welcome. I'm trying to bring my wife out the next couple rides now that we have two sleds and am really trying to go somewhere like vail pass so she can easily get to the meadow the track will be in. She is not very good at the moment so id like her to put in a bunch of days ridding before we go anywhere without groomers for access. Id like to check out Jones Pass as an option for a quick ride but I was told everything is steep back there. Any info meadows close to the lot at Jones pass would help me out as well. Im still hopeful to find something there to ride since it so close to my house.
I have some videos of track on Sunday but cant get them to upload. They not very exciting to watch but give you a good sense of what is going down. I'll keep trying to get them up

Last edited:
Premium Features