• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone still alive over here?

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Spring Time Slushy Snow= Pack some extra gas because you can go anywhere you want, be ready for an adventure you never thought possible...

does that help:face-icon-small-win

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
DSCN3604.jpg

That's bad A$$ dude....

Can somebody fix this thread? Those pics above are all on the same line.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Jon, by clicking "view image" doesn't do it.

You hvae those images as 4000x3000.

You've got to resize those.

Made my browser crash twice.

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
I second the spring adventure, they are sweet in the soft snow, the front ski sticks even better and the back hooks up like crazy but still slides a little in the corners, it makes for alot of fun! plus so worries about getting stuck, I can already see just boondocking through the U.P. hardwood forests, no forest roads, or trails at all just finding the newest coolest lines you could imagine!

O
Spring Time Slushy Snow= Pack some extra gas because you can go anywhere you want, be ready for an adventure you never thought possible...

does that help:face-icon-small-win
Thats awesome you are getting out , I am so bummed i can't go out and ride with you guys ( still healing after snowbike crash ) I will be out ther with you and your brother next season. I picked up a 2011 KX450 for next season. Tear up some snow for me until it's gone and it's time to ride dirt.:crutch:

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Thats awesome you are getting out , I am so bummed i can't go out and ride with you guys ( still healing after snowbike crash ) I will be out ther with you and your brother next season. I picked up a 2011 KX450 for next season. Tear up some snow for me until it's gone and it's time to ride dirt.:crutch:

I hope you heal up well bud. Yes the riding is fun but you are only missing out on a subpar season. Next year we will have ya back in the saddle!

As soon as your ready we can go hike and bs about how sweet next season will be:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT

Heal up dude.... next season will be killer. I picked up a 2011 KX450 too!

O
Thanks Rush and I know you will love the KX450 next season. There looks to be snow up high and with these sunny days I hope a few guys get out and ride, I know of a few mountain horses put away until next winter but I know I would try to get out couple more times if I could.

O
That's a great ride to sixmile peak. Did you like your KX on those trails ? I started riding my bike last week and made a ride up to Alpine trail at Doris Creek on Saturday evening and did'nt find a spot of snow. Looks alot different from my last time up there on March 29th. Can't wait to ride this winter !

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
The KX is solid, but the gearing has to be changed for tight single track. I feel like I'm going to melt the hell out of my clutch because I'm riding it so much. I ordered a 12 tooth counter-shaft sprocket which should hopefully get me in a much better range for slow, rocky, rooted riding.

I'm headed to Phillipsburg and Pipestone at least twice in September, so hopefully I'll have some better single track results there.

Premium Features