• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Annual SnoWest Summer BBQ

F
May 2, 2008
quincy ca
i know what we should do we should race go carts in obertis drive way and then build tree forts and through rocks at cars then do burn outs then have a comton a$$ rap battle then we could try and shoot the moon then we could have a break off yo then we could shoot eachother with tasers and then have dinner?
who is game all in favor say i

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
i know what we should do we should race go carts in obertis drive way and then build tree forts and through rocks at cars then do burn outs then have a comton a$$ rap battle then we could try and shoot the moon then we could have a break off yo then we could shoot eachother with tasers and then have dinner?
Who is game all in favor say i

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!!!!

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Bro-Bra.....you have been in the hills WAY too long. I think all that smoke is getting to you. OR, the fire ran through one of those "special" farms up there and you sucked in too much bro. But hey I say IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII as well

A
Jun 12, 2008
Dayton, Nevada
Slip-n-Slide down the middle of the street with 1/2 dressed white-bikini chicks (Phatty it's sho-n-tell time now brah)....now da neighbors would even go for dat eh!

OH, Oh, I love that idea! If there is a water shortage in Auburn California, I can bring vegetable oil.

Oh Yeah, Sorry AO, for pissing all over your thread but it better than pissing on the floor. :)

Last edited:
B
May 24, 2008
Will Puddles be coming to this BBQ? I hear he wants to punch me in the nose! I hope he brings a step stool with him.
Such a violent person, I cant wait. I think we need to have a cage match in the middle of the court.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Anthony,

October sounds like a good time to me.... closer to the season And the boys can bring up your FINISHED XP killer...

Thanks for putting the effort into this again, and for opening your home up to a bunch of reprobates like us.

Premium Features