• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alternative impact P22 Titanium primary and Secondary bolt Vs Polaris stock recall primary bolt

S
Feb 17, 2008
Chicago Illinois
I wanted to get some opinions on if its really beneficial to get the Titanium bolt over the stock one? The issue I have is getting my sled over to the dealer to drop off, then coming back to get it once its completed.

All thoughts would be appreciated.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Im thinking nordlock washer for the bolt. I’ve never tried this tho

Last edited:

carbontj

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
indianapolis
it is all about rotating mass, the bolt is so close to center it wont help other than making your sled lighter...if you chose to use it I would use the stock bolt to set the clutch with over 100 lbs then pull it out and put your Ti bolt back in...Ti is strong but brittle.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Unless your doing a light weight build, I don’t see any benefit to the Ti bolt. Like mentioned, it’s at the center of the crank and pretty much zero rotational benefit.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Only concern ( because I have had to to it before but not on this recall notice)
When a Ti bolt breaks have fun trying to get that out of your crank end. Ya they don't drill right out !

Premium Features