• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9r with diamond S can

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I didn't think the Diamond S was that loud. I run it and always thought it was comparable to stock. But I'm also hard of hearing. Diamond S only makes the "Quiet" can.

mjgiandalia

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 28, 2018
I didn't think the Diamond S was that loud. I run it and always thought it was comparable to stock. But I'm also hard of hearing. Diamond S only makes the "Quiet" can.

Agreed. Not like it’s a GGB or a snow bike

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I must have missed something because diamond s and slp are both reasonable. Not as quiet as stock but not obnoxious. I like quiet but always had to laugh that you could throw a set of pipes on your harley and drive through Yellowstone park and nobody gives a sh!t. More to the equation. They just want us out of there quiet or loud.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Running the DS on two 9R's and they seem to run well. On issue on one sled is the EGT (?) sensor has come out. I used Loctite to reinstall and it came out for the second time, WTF? Also, In my experience Ti cans doesn't cook well, but that's not why I bought it. -11lbs and it's decently quiet until you hammer it then it's just mean. Love the looks too

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Running the DS on two 9R's and they seem to run well. On issue on one sled is the EGT (?) sensor has come out. I used Loctite to reinstall and it came out for the second time, WTF? Also, In my experience Ti cans doesn't cook well, but that's not why I bought it. -11lbs and it's decently quiet until you hammer it then it's just mean. Love the looks too

Have to use primer with loctite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gopher-it!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Sensor has also popped out on mine as well. It feels like they are not bottoming out properly.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
interesting about the EGT sensor coming loose. 1 of the 2 Diamond S cans I have bought this year has this problem. The sensor has come loose 2 or 3 times. ??‍♂️

Premium Features