• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9R Khaos Slash 165 Snow Check build.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Oh I understand about know it all daughters. (2 daughters 3 sons)

Has she been giving you pointers? ?

Yes. A couple of weeks ago she advised me that my dream of running for governor of this state is over. We were blackface from sanding black bottom paint from our boat. Saves me potential fallout when MSM digs into my Snowest posts of not providing equity and inclusion.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Yes. A couple of weeks ago she advised me that my dream of running for governor of this state is over. We were blackface from sanding black bottom paint from our boat. Saves me potential fallout when MSM digs into my Snowest posts of not providing equity and inclusion.

giphy.gif

^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Couple things if not mentioned
Throttle block. I prefer MVM over the TKI. I Have both.
Also brake res cover-ZRP. It attaches to the bar itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Nov 17, 2008
Ill Add to the confusion. I'm 6'1" and think the high bars are barely high enough!
I also am 6'1"and have always run the high bars and feel I would like even higher bars. Before the sleds came with options I would add 6" risers and I would feel more comfortable with them then the high bars they now put on. It really depends how you ride and your body build. The only draw back I have seen with the higher bars is when you are sitting down. I have never ran the finger throttle and suspect if I did the bars would not need to be as high.

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
What's the issue with them? I've had them on 3 other sleds and they seemed fine. They are definitely better then stock. Anything better?
In my experience and testing the Dura Pro's out lasted the stock ski rubbers by about 1.5 times. The problem for me comes down to cost, the Dura Pro's cost $120 with shipping vs $25 for a pair of stock rubbers at my local dealer. The warranty on my dura pro's was denied do to what they called normal wear, so the idea that they were a once and done solutiuon is out the window for me. I carry 4 sets of ski rubbers in the trailer and replace as needed which is still the same price as 1 set of Dura pro's.

Premium Features