• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Polaris 9R Khaos Slash 155

T
Jan 23, 2013
South Lake Tahoe
Selling my '23 Polaris Matryx slash khaos 9r 155 with 7s display, 618 miles. Snow check only color way. Black tunnel, rails, spindles. Walker Evans Velocity shocks. Sled is in near perfect shape, no issues, no mechanicals, no damage ever. Only ran 91 non-ethanol in the sled. Selling because a 24 is on the way.

This is by far the best sled I have ever owned. The 23 khaos was refined and less squirly. Very playful but still goes anywhere. The 9r motor is a pure blast to ride. And the 7s display, a new mandatory. I'll never buy a sled again without it. Ordered the exact same sled for this year 👍

All stock except for a GGB Quiet can, T-Rex rear tunnel saver bumper, and Munster finger throttle. Stock can and thumb throttle included as well.
Factory warranty thru Nov 30, 2025.
Located in South Lake Tahoe.
$18,500. Title in hand.

IMG_4761.jpgIMG_4763.jpgIMG_4764.jpgIMG_4766.jpg

T
Jan 23, 2013
South Lake Tahoe
Selling my '23 Polaris Matryx slash khaos 9r 155 with 7s display, 618 miles. Snow check only color way. Black tunnel, rails, spindles. Walker Evans Velocity shocks. Sled is in near perfect shape, no issues, no mechanicals, no damage ever. Only ran 91 non-ethanol in the sled. Selling because a 24 is on the way.

This is by far the best sled I have ever owned. The 23 khaos was refined and less squirly. Very playful but still goes anywhere. The 9r motor is a pure blast to ride. And the 7s display, a new mandatory. I'll never buy a sled again without it. Ordered the exact same sled for this year 👍

All stock except for a GGB Quiet can, T-Rex rear tunnel saver bumper, and Munster finger throttle. Stock can and thumb throttle included as well.
Factory warranty thru Nov 30, 2025.
Located in South Lake Tahoe.
$18,500. Title in hand.

View attachment 411155View attachment 411156View attachment 411157View attachment 411158

New price $18,498. 😁

F

Frankunnu

Sep 14, 2020
How much did you buy it for? Can someone tell me why losing 5k on a sled every year is worth it? Not being an ass, I'm genuinely curious. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The guy that can afford $18,500 for a used sled can easily afford a brand new one, and the days of getting MSRP are gone, at least for awhile.
I predict the used market to continue to plummet.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
The guy that can afford $18,500 for a used sled can easily afford a brand new one, and the days of getting MSRP are gone, at least for awhile.
I predict the used market to continue to plummet.
Maybe the person can afford 18500 and not 22500. Never understood people telling what you can afford such as if you can afford a turbo you can afford race fuel. Maybe they can and maybe they can't. Maybe they just don't want to. Not for you to decide.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Maybe the person can afford 18500 and not 22500. Never understood people telling what you can afford such as if you can afford a turbo you can afford race fuel. Maybe they can and maybe they can't. Maybe they just don't want to. Not for you to decide.
I'm not deciding s#!t. Just sharing current market conditions for toys. It's rough out there. We all can expect some big ass depreciation on our toys.

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I'm not deciding s#!t. Just sharing current market conditions for toys. It's rough out there. We all can expect some big ass depreciation on our toys.
Might want to reread your own post saying he can easily buy a new one. As far as depreciation, people aren't making a bunch of money

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Well, that buyer is typically borrowing money. If I am his banker I would most certainly suggest he considers a new one if it's only 4k more.

Also terms on new are always more favorable (lower rate, longer term avail)

So factoring all that in, it is no harder to buy brand new.

I hope it makes more sense now.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Nothing to do with making sense. You were telling people what they can afford. If it was me i would buy a new one. Others like taking a chance and saving 4 or 5 grand which is a pretty meaningful amount of money. I don't care which way people go because it's not up to me to decide or you.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Well, if you read the post prior, the gentleman was genuinly asking for an explanation of current depreciation.
I answered him.
I have no idea what you are going through, so i'll be polite and not ask who put a bee in your bonnet.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Well, if you read the post prior, the gentleman was genuinly asking for an explanation of current depreciation.
I answered him.
I have no idea what you are going through, so i'll be polite and not ask who put a bee in your bonnet.
It's all good. Happy Thanksgiving

Premium Features