• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 cat. Where is it?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
It’s every industry, every manufacturer, not just sleds.
Cat isn’t the only sled maker with undelivered orders.
Chevy, Ford, Dodge all have undelivered preordered builds as well.
Seeing it with John Deere right now, just about every thing you can think of in Agriculture.
We are still waiting on pontoons & engines ordered last july.

ratlover

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2021
Central IL
Took me 10.5 months to get my new truck. Not even a sorry. Glad that used truck prices are so crazy the dealership gave me 2 grand more for my 2020 than we agreed on originally after I put another 15k miles and drove it for almost a year. A sorry from corporate and a credit to be used towards another vehicle in the future or accessories would have gone a long way. Took me forever to get my Hardcore as well and would have appreciated something along those lines. At least I got to take it out a few times though. Late snow season dosnt look like it’s cooperating so that really sucks you just got yours.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
No jug of oil,extra belt or cover

Asked
Didn't have any of it , Also didn't get the rail brace that was ordered with it also
Right or wrong, manufacturers and dealers are in the "You're lucky to get anything from us" mode.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Manufacturers are on the same boat as the dealers.
They’re waiting on something they ordered that someone else hasn’t delivered.

It’s not like the manufacturers are sitting around laughing saying, ha, this’ll piss em off.

People need to look further upstream to target the root of these issues.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
I was trying to varify a story I heard
Allegedly the reps in the cat booth looked like they all were hired from out front of the home Depot. English wasn't their first language

Last edited:
A
Dec 21, 2018
Sooo 23rd of April it is then? Do they just open the spring order or do we get some sort of presentation? (Or will they call it summer madness?!? ?)

I read when it comes tho electric car charging companies the ones who have their procurements in order will be the 2022 winners.. guessing it's the same for sleds.

A
Dec 21, 2018
Sooo 23rd of April it is then? Do they just open the spring order or do we get some sort of presentation? (Or will they call it summer madness?!? ?)

I read when it comes tho electric car charging companies the ones who have their procurements in order will be the 2022 winners.. guessing it's the same for sleds.
No it's April 19?

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
They've been weighed at about 540 for a 154 with a 3" lug track. That's full of fluids and no ES or ATAC shocks. The 2.6" lug tracks are heavier.

Premium Features