• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 cat. Where is it?

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
Don't worry folks. The 2023 cats should arrive in the summer of 2023, which is still 2023.

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Maybe I’m wrong.
This was taken off their Instagram page today.
Notice the stock looking spindles
Same shape and look as the old ones just taller and with 2 cuts in them. Maybe they are coming with different spindles?
I hope that’s not it if that’s the case.

6AB8F793-6589-4277-ABA2-8B10F007621A.jpeg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Maybe I’m wrong.
This was taken off their Instagram page today.
Notice the stock looking spindles
Same shape and look as the old ones just taller and with 2 cuts in them. Maybe they are coming with different spindles?
I hope that’s not it if that’s the case.
Thats just Austin Blodgett's sled. Supercharged lifted alpha with headlight delete.

Enjoy your BNG for 23 and most likely 24 as well.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I just narrowed up my wifes kaos matryx. Literally easier than my 154 alpha on full narrow. Literally the funnest sled i ever rode. It has none of the alpha drawbacks and all the pluses of 7s guage, easy steering, good running boards, better accessories, more power and the list could go on forever. After riding that i could care less what they come out with. Good bye arctic cat. Never thought i would say it but i don't even care if i ride the mountain max anymore.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I just narrowed up my wifes kaos matryx. Literally easier than my 154 alpha on full narrow. Literally the funnest sled i ever rode. It has none of the alpha drawbacks and all the pluses of 7s guage, easy steering, good running boards, better accessories, more power and the list could go on forever. After riding that i could care less what they come out with. Good bye arctic cat. Never thought i would say it but i don't even care if i ride the mountain max anymore.

I just did the same.
Bought my wife a 21 khaos 155.
I was looking at new Cats. I Rode the Khaos a couple days. It was very similar to the Cat Ive put together but some things are better.
I now have 22 matryx khaos 165 that I’m waiting on instead of the 22 Cat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I just did the same.
Bought my wife a 21 khaos 155.
I was looking at new Cats. I Rode the Khaos a couple days. It was very similar to the Cat Ive put together but some things are better.
I now have 22 matryx khaos that I’m waiting on instead of the 22 Cat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you put a 34 inch front end on it? Hers is also a 165.

P
Dec 15, 2018
I just gotta ask, can your wives actually ride the 155 khaos's ? Or are they just for you guys? These thi go are so damn powerful and agile I just can't imagine a "wife" riding one?
3- questions
1- what's bng stand for
2-what are the alpha downsides
3-everyone seez pollaris is allways broken? True ish? A d 4- why are there so many for sale?

C
Feb 13, 2019
I just gotta ask, can your wives actually ride the 155 khaos's ? Or are they just for you guys? These thi go are so damn powerful and agile I just can't imagine a "wife" riding one?
3- questions
1- what's bng stand for
3-everyone seez pollaris is allways broken? True ish? A d 4- why are there so many for sale?
BNG stands for Bold New Graphics

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I keep reminding you my girls ride alphas….same can be done on the khaos. Throttle control.

Most alpha downsides are observations by guys who haven’t spent much time on them or “heard stuff”.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Alpha downsides are not liking harder or slick snow. A little unpredictable. Heavy steering is another. My wife's kaos is 165. They aren't rowdy. She rides it fine.
Polaris is pretty good now but they don't have the best track record . I always been lucky but don't keep that long. Talk about 19 850 blowing up but doos are blowing up as we speak. Polaris probably deserves a little grief.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Man I gotta ride with you guys just so I can see what real riders do! I'd be shaking in my shoes on a big sled I think!!! Seriously I wanna see the kids go ripping!!

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
There are plenty of women riders that can hang, just watch some sled vids from Slednecks, Braap 509.... Nadine overwater has way more talent than a lot of guys i know. Snowest mag had an article on 3 women riders earlier this year.

T
Nov 27, 2007
Devilmanak What’s the 23 lift kit ?
Have any pictures ?
My main bitch on the Alpha is constantly having to clear the running boards, other than that it’s a great sled.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
3- questions
1- what's bng stand for
1 bng stands for “bold new graphics”. This term is referring to when a company doesn’t change anything for the next years model but the decals.

2 the biggest downside mentioned on the alpha is the hard snow performance/washing out on side hills, but like someone mentioned above once you figure out that you have to adjust your riding technique for those conditions it’s basically a non issue.

3 Polaris 800 and bigger engines do seem to have a much higher failure rate than the other brands. They can build great 6/700 engines but for the life of them can’t get 800+cc engines to hold together.

4 there are currently so many new low mileage sleds for sale because of the current market. Thanks to the lack of supply and inflation people are able to sell their new sleds for a few grand more than what they snowchecked them for in the spring. So if you can make $3000+ simply for flipping your new sled, why not?

Premium Features