• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 turbo Belt Temps ?

Juggs

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
what is a or around Tempature for the 850 Turbo belt temp. to run at bel

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
mine ran 130-150 i did have the hot light come on somewhere after 165 after a really long run across a field with 3' of fresh wet wind blown snow

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Where are They grabbing that belt temp from? Sensor location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's on the back side of the clutch guard near the top of the primary. As others have pointed out, it's not the actual belt temp, it's the nearby air that the sensor is reading.

I've had the belt sensor alarm beep twice in 1200mi. Nice to know when you're running super hot, but honestly it's rare that this happens and you don't already have a feeling that you've been working the sled HARD.

Biggest issue with the turbo is engine temp. If you're running on hard pack for miles and/or in warm temps without a lot of cooling, they get HOT pretty quickly. But, we didn't buy these things to run as trail sleds.

@m

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
So there is lots of variances with that I’m guessing, from snow load to ambient temps .. seen them five off a few alarms in over the hide snow where venting is not the best and hears quick.. but still a good tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
It seams that belt temp and engine temp are very close to each other, the few time I have rode them.

Premium Features