• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 accessory availability

SODAK-DOO

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2015
eastern south dakota
i have fell in love with a couple of the new accessories that they unveiled the other day. Do they actually wait on sell next year, or will they be available yet this winter?

SODAK-DOO

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2015
eastern south dakota
Care to share what caught your eye?

the major thing that im definitely going to get is the waterproof bag. i really liked the linq slim waterproof bag they had this year, but still thought it was bigger then i wanted on my 154 so i decided on their slim soft version. which still isnt on my love list because its just a soft bag that everything is just piled on top of each other, but yet is nice because it can be cinched down so it because somewhat ridged. That new waterproof bag looks like its somewhat ridged on bottom and has dividers for some organization of contents inside.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
the major thing that im definitely going to get is the waterproof bag. i really liked the linq slim waterproof bag they had this year, but still thought it was bigger then i wanted on my 154 so i decided on their slim soft version. which still isnt on my love list because its just a soft bag that everything is just piled on top of each other, but yet is nice because it can be cinched down so it because somewhat ridged. That new waterproof bag looks like its somewhat ridged on bottom and has dividers for some organization of contents inside.
I have been running this bag last season in beta and loved it, wish it came for 2020 but we revised it and have been using it all season, love the slim bag but with short tunnels this bag is way better so you can use with fuel caddy. you wull love it!! I prefer the roll top but the t-zip is great. dave

Premium Features