• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 Hardcore unannounced changes

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
at least this stuff isn't really that important to ya anyway.
except he started a thread about it, so if that isn't the most passive-aggressive thing out there, i don't know what is

to me it looks like a lot of filtering in the advertising material was used to make the colors "pop," but it also made the grey look darker than in real life. I'm not trying to justify it as i'd likely not be happy either, but i don't think anyone was trying to be deceptive or anything changed since spring

Last edited:
E
Oct 28, 2013
I dunno, to me it’s the same. Saw them at the early release and now. No difference to me. The picture you posted of cats brochure shows the top of the hood being black, that’s it so kind of a bad picture to compare.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Colors look different on every phone screen/monitor and in different lights depending on what colors are around it. If you work in manufacturing I would think you know this but you must not do a lot of online production. I would say if the gray is darker than the early release gray but lighter than black then it is exactly what we ordered. Having personally seen the sleds in the spring I don’t see a difference in the pics I’ve seen of them so far. But as you can tell from this thread even the pics of them are all different so just kind of have to take an average. Now as for the tool kit oh well glad I had one from my 19 I guess. It’s really kind of a joke for a tool kit anyway.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I ordered the mc cuz I didn't care for the looks of the hardcore in pictures in the spring, but once I seen them in person recently I thought the HC colors looked pretty good.

Premium Features