• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 experts

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Sales are gonna stay strong for them, the experts are the new go to Ski Doo. The "long tunnel" Summits will become the new step kids. With that being said, I went to the winter Expo at Rexburg motorsports last night, and for the most part it was lean pickin's for any sleds, looked more like April or May inventories, instead of October...

D
Nov 26, 2007
Tieton,Wash
Sales are gonna stay strong for them, the experts are the new go to Ski Doo. The "long tunnel" Summits will become the new step kids. With that being said, I went to the winter Expo at Rexburg motorsports last night, and for the most part it was lean pickin's for any sleds, looked more like April or May inventories, instead of October...
kinda like the realestate market. Sounds like you have buy quick if you find what you like

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
It is stupid out there. Few snowchecked due to covidfear, so there are few X/Expert models to be had. I have never sold both of my sleds in early October before, usually late November to late December.

Premium Features