• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 T3 174 Deep snow bog

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
I need some help. I bought this sled last February...first Ski Doo and it bogs like crazy in deep snow. It will completely fall on its face when you don't expect it and then try to clear out but struggles. Completely stock. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
Its not that kind of bog. It is the engine stumbling/stalling/bog when moving and you hit the throttle. I think it is all from the intake/exhaust getting plugged off with snow.

hillclimbx

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2010
Central MN
Mine does the same thing, seems worse when I lay it on the right side. I am assuming it is my exhaust being restricted from snow, going to figure out a deflector or something for mine.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Do u have a can? My guess is u do and it's probably from the aftermarket can.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
No Can yet...stock suitcase and I swipe the intake filters regularly. That Powder Valve looks interesting.

It only happens when the snow is the deepest and boiling over the hood but that is when I want to ride this big tracked beast. lol

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
That's the exact reason that I added the powder valves for. I cleared up the stumble for me. I added a madfab gauge riser to help with the heat build up under the hood as well. It is now hard to get a bobble out of the engine.

Premium Features