• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 w/2016 Mods M8000 Dealer Demo

BLKCAT

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2008
Wenatchee WA
This was one of my personal demos last year - still less than 300 miles. Some of the pictures are before the 2016 style front end kit was installed. Will be sold and registered as new - very little factory warranty due to modifications. Price reflects all available rebates at this time. Many extras and fine details not listed below. You will not find one nicer or as well put together as this.

Follow link for more pictures:
http://www.bobfeil.com/default.asp?...p=1&s=Year&d=D&t=new&sq=2015&fr=xNewInventory

Started out of the crate as a 2015 M8000 162 Sno Pro then was built from there.

*SLP Stage III Kit*
Includes:
Power Commander V with 2 Maps
Performance Edition Ported Cylinders
Performance Edition Cylinder head
Cold Intake Sensor Relocation
SLP Clutch Kit

See below from the SLP discription. (If horsepower is your desire, this is the kit for you. It delivers an additional 14.6 HP, 5.7 Ft/lbs of torque, and reduces weight by 20.8 pounds. The real proof is in just how well it performs in the field. From the second you touch the throttle, this engine snaps right to attention. It pulls extremely hard throughout the midrange and legs out incredibly well on top-end leaving most other naturally aspirated sleds of this caliber, as well as many pump gas turbos GREEN with ENVY! For additional benefit, upgrade to the Power Commander V with ignition timing manipulation capabilities and SLP pre-programmed map. Refer to Dyno Charts for more information on these gains. Stock cylinders, head and exhaust valve guillotines will need to be sent to SLP for modification. Note: The Power Commander V supplied in this stage kit has two maps installed into it. One map for using ethanol fuel and one map for non ethanol fuel. It is recommend that a Map Switch (#70-153) be purchased in addition to this kit to allow you to toggle between maps based on the fuel being used.

*Boyesen Reed Kit - Super Crisp Throttle Responce
*Bikeman Secondary Clutch Kit - Great Tunable Back Shift
*Bradley Billet Torque Arm Kit - Two additional Motor Mounts
*SLP Mowhawk Skis
*Fox Evol Float Skocks
*2016 36" Front End Kit
*Mountain Fit Hood
*Ridgid Headlamp
*BDX Pro-lite Front Bumper
*BDX Pro-lite Running Boards
*TKI Belt Drive - With light oil bottle
*3" Powerclaw Track w/7 Tooth Drivers
*Fly Bars w/Switches Relocated
*Zbros Steer Post
*Skinz Snow Flap
* Mountain Tec Blow Hole

Bob Feil Boats and Motors
2131 Sunset Hwy
East Wenstchee Wa
509-884-3558
www.bobfeil.com
Facebook : FeilsSledWerks

Reduced to $13850

2.jpg 6.jpg vp4195876_6_large.jpg vp4195876_38_large.jpg vp4195876_18_large.jpg

Last edited:

BLKCAT

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2008
Wenatchee WA
Up-date Questions

2016 Up-dates meaning 3" track, drivers, 36" front end kit and fixed post.

Skis are SLP

Primary clutch is still the 2015 AC which works fine with SLP MTX weights and spring

Secondary clutch is also the 2015 AC which worked good with a BMP torsion conversion kit.

Clutching is spot on for 3-7k

BLKCAT

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2008
Wenatchee WA
Price Reduction - It's got to go - Trades?

$12,995 - Offers? - Trades?

This really is a good price for what the sled has on it.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Bump for a great sled. It's set up very similarly to my 2015 and I know the price is less than what I have into mine. Then there's the labor cost to install all of the items and the fact that someone else has already done the mods for you.

Premium Features