• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 SR VIPER MTX***Check out this vid!****Sick!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Nice. That is the best Yamaha video I have seen in a long time, they did good and I bet Chris Brown is feeling like a champ coming off the Nytro onto the Viper.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Yes advertising is great!! Get some guys who know how to ride yamaha sleds. Have them put new plastic body panels on their prototype sleds with a lot of fancy parts that are not availible yet to the public. Find some great place with a lot of snow and shoot a cool video of them tearing it up. I would buy one but i doubt any of the 3 sleds are for sale and i could not afford one even if they were. Would have loved to see them take 3 off the of a showroom floor and do the same thing. Beats the video for the old Nytro that is for sure the Old 2 stroke guy with the goofie hat.

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
Yes advertising is great!! Get some guys who know how to ride yamaha sleds. Have them put new plastic body panels on their prototype sleds with a lot of fancy parts that are not availible yet to the public. Find some great place with a lot of snow and shoot a cool video of them tearing it up. I would buy one but i doubt any of the 3 sleds are for sale and i could not afford one even if they were. Would have loved to see them take 3 off the of a showroom floor and do the same thing. Beats the video for the old Nytro that is for sure the Old 2 stroke guy with the goofie hat.
I'll bet those three sleds have everything right off the showroom from Yamaha.

Premium Features