• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 and SHR

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
plenty of power to be had!

860/880 kits...(don't listen to the BS some are slinging, just saying)...making good reliable power since 2007.

engine rebuilds using factory cranks (no ?? rebuilt mystery cranks)...2007 case mod update...choice of pistons...porting...RKT heads and SHR head mods for the stockers...

TKI belt drives...

2.5 FE tracks, XM updates for your XP

3" track kits too

clutching

anything and everything to upgrade your Summit...BJ

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I did a SHR 860 for 2009-2010 season...it worked great for me and the next owner is still riding it, no problems that I know of.
I like Johns common sense approach to mods, nothing nutty, no unbelievable claims, just straight forward go fast goodies!

L
May 15, 2009
TKI belt drives...

Went to look that belt drive system up and I get a virus alert for that site.
Do you have any more information or pictures available to look at?
Also, what is your foot well modification that your are doing that everyone is talking about?
Thanks

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Also, what is your foot well modification that your are doing that everyone is talking about?
Thanks

Virus?

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
Thanks

Looks like they are a bit more affordable than the C3..... $800 vs 1045. A few less ratios to pick from though....6 vs 18. Not a big deal...

Premium Features