• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014/15 Togwotee Snow Conditions

AJPRORMK

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Hey everyone… I'm headed up to Tog with a group the 28th-31st. They are driving from MN and I'm flying into Jackson. Any chance at all anyone would be headed up that way on the evening of the 28th and be willing to let me tag along with ya to the lodge? I'm more than willing to cover fuel to get up the mtn… taxi's, etc run well over $100.

Send me a text if it would work out. 712-212-1936. Greatly appreciated!

S

STEVE TWEET

Jan 20, 2010
By looking at their webcam and since those ski-doo crates have been there for a day or two there is only about 3 inches on top of them and the trailer sitting next to them. Not what I was hoping for either.

Finnlandr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2009
Parts Unknown
Hey everyone… I'm headed up to Tog with a group the 28th-31st. They are driving from MN and I'm flying into Jackson. Any chance at all anyone would be headed up that way on the evening of the 28th and be willing to let me tag along with ya to the lodge? I'm more than willing to cover fuel to get up the mtn… taxi's, etc run well over $100.

Send me a text if it would work out. 712-212-1936. Greatly appreciated!

The lodge has a shuttle that will pick you up for free if you're on the "package"....they might pick you up either way....give em a call.

G

gotsnow

Dec 2, 2007
South Dakota
Most reports I have heard do not suppor this???

Wish I would have taken a few pics Sun / Mon....over the hood up top both days....prob got 18-24 inches over the last 4-5 days.

Brandon you are reporting info nobody else has reported.... Do you work for the lodge? Seems like you are trying to promote something that does not exist

cat rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairmont, MN
Brandon you are reporting info nobody else has reported.... Do you work for the lodge? Seems like you are trying to promote something that does not exist

The snow is great up there. I just came down from there yesterday and I had snow over the hood in the protected areas, the more open areas got some wind. Definitely worth going now.

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
Wish I would have taken a few pics Sun / Mon....over the hood up top both days....prob got 18-24 inches over the last 4-5 days.

The snow is great up there. I just came down from there yesterday and I had snow over the hood in the protected areas, the more open areas got some wind. Definitely worth going now.

Without pics it is just words.

Prob all melted.
#sarcasm

Finnlandr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2009
Parts Unknown

No, I don't work there….my reports are 100% accurate. Just trying to help out thats all…. and Cat Rider just confirmed it.

K

KVOGL

Dec 17, 2013
Crawford Nebraska
We just road from Saturday to Tuesday 12/20-12/23. And as stated above by cat rider in the protected areas it is snow over the hood and great riding. out in the open its wind blown but a lot of places to find all the powder you want. We road from the pass area back to brooks lake area and the south side of the road as well ( CD,K,V trails) and found the best powder on Brooks lake area and past and then down CD in the pockets of the timber. We also road from mocisan basin parking area Monday afternoon and found some good pockts but you had to look a little more . We did drive over the pass on Tuesday morning almost to Towgotee lodge and turne around ad went back to pass because from the road it looked like less snow and more ind bown. Sorry no pictures my brother has all he GO Pro video so I can't load any picks but we were really happy after the snow on Saturday night and into Suday. We sayed an extra day because it was so good. Yestrday there was no wind and perfect riding.:second:

Last edited:

AJPRORMK

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
For the rate of their rooms they should offer this as a free service! Sorry I would come get you but we are driving in from East thru Dubois

No problem, got one lined up. Thanks anyways!

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
For the rate of their rooms they should offer this as a free service! Sorry I would come get you but we are driving in from East thru Dubois

and the price of their gas. TML gas prices are nuts. i expect to pay more up on the mountain, and i do pay more at every other sledding location i visit. but $4.79/gal for 91 octane is F'in crazy

nos800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
How's it looking out there? Any decent snowfall in the last few days?

G

gotsnow

Dec 2, 2007
South Dakota
No posts for 4 days.. kind of sad

seems like Snowest forum is not as popular as it once was. ?

I sure would like to seem some pics or video... any report would be nice!

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Road out of TML on the 27th went south on cd to k, found pretty good snow back in there, could tell they had just gotten fresh, good riding for this time of year.
Today we road out of the Tiehack, and had really good snow alot better then up by the lodge. Supposed to get another foot tonight. Will have more pics to upload tomorrow

uploadfromtaptalk1419825336070.jpg

Premium Features