• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 hunting pics, let see them

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
This is my trophy from my moose I got this year.

100_0315.jpg

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
sucks to be u guy's i am in Idaho and season goes till mid Jan..

But who has more birds :face-icon-small-ton. Usually its not a big deal because the birds are out of our area by now and everything is froze up, but right now we still have an insane amount of birds around since our water is so high and theres still tons of open water. Should be a good closer!

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
But who has more birds :face-icon-small-ton. Usually its not a big deal because the birds are out of our area by now and everything is froze up, but right now we still have an insane amount of birds around since our water is so high and theres still tons of open water. Should be a good closer!

yes i hear ya!!! it really sucks around here till late Dec. till mid Jan.. those pic's are cool thanks for posting...i may have to head that way next year then!!

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
yes i hear ya!!! it really sucks around here till late Dec. till mid Jan.. those pic's are cool thanks for posting...i may have to head that way next year then!!

Its worth it! I can't guarantee I would be able to hunt, but i could point you in the right direction. Do you have Facebook? Add me and we can keep in touch in case you would ever come this way. Tyler Kolb

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Holy cow....I've never seen an albino wolverine before.

The reason I'm trying to get a wolverine and pelt is because we lost my grandfather's full mount in a fire. Would love to get a hold of a replacement.

hey scott if you cant get one let me know i know a few guys around here that sell them in b.c.

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
My first Montana kill. Sharptail grouse and a 13 button rattle snake. My budy said he has never had a snake problem. We killed a couple more so I think snake boots are gonna be on order for next year.:face-icon-small-win

pics 658.jpg

Premium Features