• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 SP 162 PGT

F
2010 M8 Sno-Pro 162 with 2010 Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo Kit
  • Electric Boost Control - ADA - Water Cooled Housing - Push to Pass
  • Ceramic Muffler Kit, Ceramic Turbo Housing, Stainless Hardware.
  • Flush Mounted KOSO EGT Guage Set with up-graded Fast Probes and weld-in fittings.
  • RKT Secondary clutch with Dual-Rate Spring Set-Up.
  • 2010 Style AMP Secondary Defection Adjuster
  • Custom Made 2-Cool Vents behind both shock towers.
  • Extra Left Side Engine Mount and Right Side Torque Stop
  • Arctic Cat Sno-Pro Intake Bra and Nose Cone Intake Vents
  • 2Cool Side Vent Panels
  • SLP Powder Pro Skis with Carls Mod
  • AMP Guage Cage
  • AMP Bar Relocation Riser
  • Boondocker Switch Protectors
  • BDX Anti-Stab Kit
  • Hyper-Fax Hyfax
  • AC Ice Scratchers
  • AC HCR Spindles with HCR Hardware
  • AC Green Rail Kit and Bumper Kit
  • AC Knee Pads
  • Mountain Addition 3.3 Gallon Fuel System
  • 2010 Boss Seat - Not Shown in Pics or 2010 AC Seat
  • Fox Chris Burant Backcountry Rear Suspension Up-Grade - Amazing
  • RCS Bret Rassmussan Front Suspension Up-Grade and Revalved Shocks - Even More Amazing than the Rear!
Ok- So you can see this sled is loaded (not your typical M8 Turbo seen on this site). This was/is our dealer demo. I installed just about everything we sell in our store on this sled and it is by far the best one we have done but.. it is not cheap in it's current form. The install is not your typical bolt and go. I feel the install as directed by Boondocker for example is sloppy. We spent hours and hours of extra time to refine the install to make it as clean as possible and it shows in the detail. This machine was put together for show as well as go I do not necessarily expect to sell it with everything listed. I will remove anything highlighted with new stock parts in order to reduce the cost as requested by the buyer. The stock hood that I have for it is new and is the Green one off the non-Sno-Pro M8. The seat will be a 2010 Boss. The hood and seat in the pictures will not go with the sled. The powder coated clutch cover and steering plate can either go or stay - if not it will come with new stock parts. I have been running it with 3-gallons of 110 Sunoco per-tank as insurance. 7-8 LBS of boost appx 60-62 MPH track speed at 7000'. Currenty the sled has 400+/- miles on it.
Price as it sits if you paid Retail and Shop Labor would be over $25k including the credit for stock parts return. Of course, I know it will not pull that # but it show pull $20k depending on the deal and trades involved (we will accept trades). If interested please call Bob Feil Boats and Motors in Wenatchee WA. 509-884-3558. Ask for Mike or Doug in sales. or www.bobfeil.com Let us know what you want or don't want and we will do what it takes to make you a owner.
Thanks!

IMG_2945 (Small).JPG IMG_2946 (Small).JPG IMG_2947 (Small).JPG IMG_2948 (Small).JPG IMG_2949 (Small).JPG IMG_2950 (Small).JPG IMG_2952 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
F
Time to move - Lets Deal!

Build and tuning are complete. Now running D&D Big Dog clutch arms. Pulls 8100 rpm and 60 mph track speed. Its time to move this unit and start on our 2011 build. It qualifies for rebates and demo discounts. Let us know what you want and don't want on it. We will pull parts or add parts to get the $$ where it needs to be. This is one awesome sled - never wrecked - still as clean as it came out of the crate. Doug at 509-884-3558 Bob Feil Boats and Motors

Premium Features