• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Summit X 800, 163 X 2.5 Camo Extreme

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Selling my 2008 Ski-Doo Summit X 163. 800 motor produces 151 horsepower. Original owner. 3096 miles, Ice scratchers, tall handlebar riser, handlebar bag, skid plate, polished tunnel, vented Doo side panels, HPS can, quick clickers, Goldfinger lefty throttle, Jerry can, cover, spare belt. Upgraded gauge cluster that has built in altimeter.

I hit a rock with the front suspension last season so the sled has a rebuilt title. I had the sled completely rebuilt to manufacturer specs by local Ski-Doo dealer Specialty Recreation and has been re-certified by the state of Idaho. The motor was completely rebuilt about 300 miles ago. Fresh parts list included pistons, crank, V-Force reeds, intake boots, throttle/oil cable, side panels, spindles, hand grips, pull start recoil, and Camo Extreme 163 X 16 X 2.5. Already licensed for Idaho and Montana for 2013. This is a very strong sled and is ready to ride. $4900

Call or text Andy at 509-413-3254

Last edited:
Premium Features