• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 m1000 coil white/red wire rubbed through

R
Mar 27, 2016
Alberta canada
I have been getting ecu18 and 14 code so i decided to remove my fuel tank to check the wires underneath. I had tested the servo motor with a battery and it turns both ways. In the process found the left cylinder red white wire rubbed right out. Broken strands too. Could this be the main issue or is there something else that's common to rub out. Im really hoping this is the problem. Any one know which pins on the main plug is for the servo motor so i can ohm them. Thanks

R
Mar 27, 2016
Alberta canada
I have been getting ecu18 and 14 code so i decided to remove my fuel tank to check the wires underneath. I had tested the servo motor with a battery and it turns both ways. In the process found the left cylinder red white wire rubbed right out. Broken strands too. Could this be the main issue or is there something else that's common to rub out. Im really hoping this is the problem. Any one know which pins on the main plug is for the servo motor so i can ohm them. Thanks

20240328_182309.jpg IMG_20240328_183136.jpg

Premium Features