• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Charmac 26' Snow Sport Enclosed

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
2006 Charmac 26' Snow Sport Enclosed - SOLD.....

SOLD...........Thanks Snowest

This trailer was bought as a hold over by a buddy of mine in 07 from Luft Trailer in Ellenburg, WA. I bought it from him as he wanted a 2 place. My buddy said he pulled it 4 times. I have pulled it 4 or 5. The trailer has 1 egg sized dent in the front diamond plate where my sled deck must have pinched. Other than that it is straight as a pin. I added a 12V electric tongue jack with light, and the plastic deck covers on the front ramp. I came stock with the following:

Gas Door
Side Door W/Step
Composit Flooring of some kind (our carbides don't leave a mark & they mark concrete)
Floor Hooks
Wall Mounted Spare
Ski Guide Rails in Front
Diamond Plate Hing Cover in Front
Roof and Travel Vents
Lots of Interior Lights (8?)
Front/Rear/Side Loading Lights

I am only selling to get a new one with heat and fuel storage. If it doesn't sell I'll add those to it and keep it. We run 1-D8 163", 1-D8 155", 1-Apex 162", and an XRS 151". We load through the front door and there is plenty of room. Sleds stay put really well on that type of floor. It is insulated really well too. I tried to put in a space heater to melt snow on the roof and the inside got way warm with no change to the roof.

Price is $7500. Will deliver reasonable distance if there is a good ride involved and no hard left turns. lol. Thanks for looking. EW

EricW@centurytel.net

100_4599.jpg

100_4596.jpg

100_4572.jpg

100_4591.jpg

100_4584.jpg

Last edited:
E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Got a few questions by e-mail. This is a steel frame trailer with 4 wheel electric brakes. Trailer is located in Kettle Falls, WA which is about 1.5 hours N of Spokane and 1.0 S of Trail or Grand Forks, BC. Thanks for looking. EW

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I dont know what it is. I have never seen it before. It looks like a courser Trek's deck or something composite like that. It's amazing that aggressive carbides don't leave a mark.

I wonder if it isn't a dealer installed option. The link below is the spec sheet for the trailer and it shows 3/4"AC plywood. What ever it is, it works great and is not slippery even when frozen. Good stuff. EW

http://www.charmactrailers.com/cargo/specs/motor_sports-snow_sport-specs.htm

Last edited:
E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
All spec's are listed in the link I posted above. I took a look and inside was 6'6" tall. My buddys says it has been Kettle Falls to Priest Lake once last year and 2 or 3 local of less than 40 miles each. I have made 1 trip KF to Sullivan Lake and 2 or 3 local less than 40 as well. I guess it would have a trip empty home from ellensburg too. Thanks for looking. EW

Premium Features