• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'12 Assault RMK Carl's Cycle Stage IV...429mi *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
2012 Assault RMK 155

- Series IV Powder track w/ only 130 miles use
- Carl's Cycle Stage IV kit (ported case/cylinders, airbox mod, PCV custom mapping, SLP competition head, SLP Single, SLP hi-performance ignition wires)
- Carl's clutching (helix, springs)
- 2012 Assault front suspension w/ only 130 miles of use
- SLP Powder Pro skis w/ Carl's Cut
- SLP Torque Arm
- Fox Zero pro ft. track shock and Fox EVOL Float rear track shock with chamber.
- Skid Plate
- SLP Cold Air Intake
- SLP Torque Arm
- HRP rear bumper
- Mike Taylor Footwell Vents
- Tether
- Under seat bag
*Handle bar bag and tunnel bag NOT included

$9,900 (OBO)

Additional Parts:
- MDS Weights
- Brand new spare belt
- 19tooth top gear (never installed)
- Tunnel Bag
- Handle bar bag
- Windshield bag

$500 and for all the additional parts

This sled is set-up to run on pump gas over 5000ft. It is FAST, responsive, and runs very hard. Pull the rope and go. Never a single problem. No damage, no wrecks, etc. ONLY ran REDLINE oil from day one. Babied and kept inside where I maintain it with a fine tooth comb. The motor work on this sled and tuning was done by Jack himself...this is different than 99% of the stage IV kits Carl's puts out. It "may" have a little extra :)

Welcome to call me anytime 970-672-7212

Asslt6.jpg Asslt5.jpg Asslt4.jpg Asslt10.jpg Asslt2.jpg Asslt1.jpg Asslt3.jpg Asslt7.jpg Asslt8.jpg Asslt9.jpg Asslt12.jpg Asslt13.jpg Asslt14.jpg Asslt15.jpg Asslt16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Nice sled do you know what there airbox mod is?

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks...mine is basically gutted. They do a shelf mod and air horn mod to most peoples sleds and then leave those in. According to Jack, they actually run better gutted but they are louder and so they don't gut 90% of their customers sleds.

NRHS

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2012
Firestone, CO
My $9250 offer with all the extras included stands through today if you want it. You should have my number.

Last edited:

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NRHS - just saw this message. $9500 is as low as I can go with all the extras.

thanks

NRHS

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2012
Firestone, CO
I am looking at a 2012 Pro RMK this weekend which is more than $1000 cheaper than your price but it does have a bit more miles. If that does not pan out we might talk again.

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NRHS - that sounds good...with all this new snow, I am kicking myself for selling. :) If that doesn't workout, let me know. I have a guy from Utah that is interested as well. He should know what he can do by middle of this week. Thanks again for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features