• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 arctic cat m7 turbo (loaded)

J
Mar 14, 2008
2006 M7 Twisted Turbo (Fully Loaded-Race OR Pump Gas)
Custom KMOD rear skid
Skinz Custom Rear Tunnel Kit
2871 Garret Turbo
Ported turbo houseing
Twisted Turbo Head
Twisted Turbo Porting
Fabcraft A Arms
Fox Podiums With Remote Reservoir with Carls Spings (Up Front)
Carls Cut Powder Pros Skis
Custom Boss Seat
Snow Eliminators
Attitude Box With Custom Mount
Triple Guage Pack
3" Handle bar Riser
Mo Flow Venting
Lots of xxxmodrods vents
Custom Cold Air Intake
162x3x15 Cut Down By Mike Van Amburg
Mountain Addiction Gas Rack
MMP 9" Big Wheel Kit
A Lot Of Custom Powder Coating
Frog Skinz Vents
New Diamond Drive (less than 600 miles)
One of shains Latest and greatest Kit

Sled was built fall of 2010.When build began put a brand new top end and new Crank in it just to safe. It has a total of 815 miles on the new motor and turbo and all of the custom front and rear suspension. Rode 7days straight out in west yellowstone around new years and ran spot on. I tested out some fuel mixtures and they all ran awsome. obviously more octane ran higher hp. ran a 96 octane most of the trip at 8psi of boost. sled runs awsome and will impress anyone. dont be confused thinking a 700 is underpowered. reason for selling is i want to start a pro rmk built.
Have pictures on my cell phone. text and i can send more pictures, or if want to see something close up i can get and send to you. can also email pictures. title is clean and available with purchase. will help with delivery or meeting arrangements asking 6800 but very open to offers. number is 701 320 8866 Justin

Last edited:
J
Mar 14, 2008
sorry guys cant seen to get the pictures to upload have many pictures available threw email and phone. OPEN TO OFFERS

J
Mar 14, 2008
located around medina nd about in middle of the state. getting pics sent to everyone that has said they wanted them

Premium Features